Founded in 1997 in Sweden, Play’n’Go is a global leader, developed hundreds of slots since. It has popular games, including Book of Dead and Legacy of Egypt, known for their high volatility and 96% RTP. Play’n Go pioneered mobile gaming, leading the industry with cutting-edge technology optimized for online mobile gameplay. They are licensed by UKGC and the MGA, making them 100% safe. Their slots and unique designs provide a top gaming experience on multiple platforms. Currently, located in Sweden, the UK, and Hungary, they have over 400 employees.
Play’n’Go Slots: Australia and Canada Experience
This company has many features, making it successful with clients worldwide. Their advantages include the following:
- Superb design;
- Multi-device access;
- Regulated by UKGC and MGA along with other territories;
- High RTP + volatility;
- Multiple gaming awards.
Play’n’Go is a well-known provider of online slots, with Book of Dead being their most popular game. Legacy of Egypt, Reactoonz, and Win-a-Beest are also among their top-performing titles. Play’n’Go offers free no download slots that are played without creating an account and are accessed online by finding a demo on the company’s website.
Slots Providers Alongside Play’n’Go
- Bally slots: Bally is a member of the SG Gaming family and is renowned for creating the first slot data system in 1976. With over 15,558 slot machines in various casinos, 465 table slots, and 5000+ hotel rooms, Bally has continuously developed since its inception. Popular Bally slots include Quick Hit, Hot Shot, and Blazing 7’s, and the company is constantly incorporating new technologies into its offerings. Play’n’Go is another notable provider of slot games, and the 2 companies cannot be compared in terms of quality.
- Aristocrat Games Ltd boasts a substantial market capitalization and an impressive collection of games with unique styles and bonuses. Their most popular game series, “Buffalo,” features bonuses like Hold and Spin and MustHit. Due to their extensive game library, Aristocrat is considered one of the best slot game providers. This company’s slots are divided into three main categories.
|“C” category||For core segments-based games.|
|“J” category||For jackpot-based games.|
|“E” category||For entertainment-based games.|
- Betsoft – is widely seen as a leader in the gambling industry. Their primary focus is technology and graphics in their games. This company is best known for its innovative 3D feature. Betsoft and Play’n’Go are leading companies in the mobile gaming industry. Their games mainly focus on real playing, so they lack visual aspects. They make it up by having numerous profitable bonuses with potentially lots of money to win. Therefore, Play’n’Go is better for players who gamble for fun, whereas Betsoft is more suitable for real gamblers.
- NextGen – an experienced company founded in the 90s. Contrary to Betsoft, NextGen places a lot of pressure on the gameplay aspect of their games, making their stories, characters, and visuals foremost. Their more innovative features include the Slide a Wild bonus or DynaReel feature. They proffer their products on various online and mobile platforms. Besides the enjoyment, NextGen doesn’t provide many bonuses. Their arsenal of games is much smaller than Play’n’Go’s, as well as their bonuses.
- Amatic – a leading online casino company with an array of exciting bonuses to compensate for players’ losses incurred while shifting from land-based to online casinos. They offer various forms of Sticky Wilds and Expanding Wilds in their games. Amatic is renowned for revamping old-fashioned games with fruits and sevens as symbols, giving them a new lease of life in modern, online pokies. Moreover, their games offer a post-win gamble feature that increases your chances of winning. Regarding bonuses, Amatic is on par with Play’n’Go, offering an enjoyable gaming experience.
Top Online Casino Sites
Play’n’Go is a renowned game developer that provides games developed using HTML5 technology, which enables seamless gameplay on mobile devices. The casinos are fully licensed. Here are a few examples:
|LeoVegas Casino||No deposit bonus, up to 100 GBP in cash + 20 free spins.|
|Betsson Casino||No deposit bonus with 20 free spins.|
|888 Casino||No deposit 88 GBP bonus.|
|Casumo Casino||100% up to 300 GBP bonus + 20 free spins.|
|Genesis Casino||1000$ bonus + 300 free spins.|
|Spinia Casino||No deposit, 50 free spins.|
|JackpotCity Casino||No deposit, 100 free spins.|
|Royal Panda Casino||No deposit 10 free spins.|
|Sloty Casino||No deposit, 20 free spins, 300 free spins after deposit.|
|Sloto Cash Casino||No deposit for 20 or 50 spins, $31 bonus.|
Many casinos with Play’n’Go provide special bonuses when playing on mobile. Free spins or multipliers as sign-up bonuses are received automatically after creating an account. All bonuses differ from casino to casino:
|Megalotto||100% bonus + 25 free spins.|
|777 Casino||100% up to $200.|
|Spin It||$1000 + 200 free spins.|
|Bob Casino||$500 + 140 free spins.|
|Guts Casino||100% bonus + 100 free spins of Book of Dead.|
Play’n’Go Free Slots: List of Popular Slot Machines
Play’n’Go slots gained popularity with their multi-platform availability, cutting-edge design, high RTP, etc. The casino bonus – free spins – allows trying for free with the minimum bet and maximum paylines. Bonus rounds are different- they continue your spins with the same bet. As for volatility – it helps you get better free spins, giving you more chances to score a huge win. Some examples of popular games from Play’n’Go include:
- Book of Dead;
- Irish Gold;
- Jewel Box;
- Pearl Lagoon;
- Wild Melon;
- Fire Joker;
- Golden Ticket;
- 7 Sins;
- Tower Quest;
- Piggy Bank Farm.
This company produces games with the jackpot feature, which stays the same no matter which casino you use. Some games with jackpot features include:
|Green Knight||10000x stake|
|Bull in a China Shop||5800x stake|
|Coils of Cash||A whopping 30000x stake|
Free Spins and Bonus Rounds in Play’n’Go Slots
Some games award players with free spins or bonus rounds. They are:
- Charlie Chance with Flaming/Inferno/Hellfire spins with a bonus multiplier.
- Scroll of Dead with random expanding symbols.
- Fire Toad with a growing toad symbol.
New Play’n’Go Slots: Long Awaited Releases
Slots provided by Play’n’Go can be played on mobile devices, which requires the casino app’s installation and creating an account. Play’n’Go continuously develops new games, including highly sought-after titles like Scroll of Dead, part of a popular series inspired by the Egyptian god of destiny, Shai. The expanding symbol is a key bonus feature of this game. Another much-anticipated release is Court of Hearts, a sequel to their 2020 game Rabbit Hole Riches. Both games are set in Wonderland offering similar bonus features.
Play’n’Go offers a casino where you can play their games for real money. Create an account, deposit funds, and start playing. Download the casino’s app, then register to access various games for mobile gaming. With automatic bonus collection after signing up or depositing, enjoy the thrill of gaming easily. Play’n’Go uses HTML5 technology, ensuring seamless gameplay on various mobile devices, including iPads, iPhones, Android phones, and Windows Phones.
Play’n’Go Products and Roadmap
The company’s most known products are Omny and GMT. They were founded in 1997, fully licensed by trustworthy organizations like UKGC, offering fair games, and employing many people. In 2017 and 2019, they won the Slot Provider of the Year title. They also scored a Game of the Year title 2018 for Sweet Alchemy. Multiple layers of technology secure all casino games. Play’n’Go casino bonuses: casinos give no deposit bonuses, multipliers, free spins, etc. Bigger bonuses are available once a deposit has been made. These casinos are, for example, Bob Casino, Guts Casino, or Mansion:
- Development quality;
- Full licenses;
- Mobile compatibility;
- Cutting-edge technology;
- Huge Jackpots.
Play’n’Go games with 96% RTP and high volatility are available in Canada, South Africa, the USA, New Zealand, Australia, and most parts of Europe.
How to maximize my chances of winning in Play'n'Go slots?
Although there are no guaranteed methods to increase RTP in games, choosing the appropriate number of pathways and bet values assist in identifying the optimal bet for a given game.
Is the app necessary when playing Play'n'Go slots from mobile?
No, although playing slots online via mobile consumes more data, it’s preferable to download an app.