Rise of Olympus Slot Full Review
Rise of Olympus is a game about Greek gods with superpowers. The game may be liked by those who love this theme related to ancient Greece and its mythology. To win, you need to knock out at least 3 identical symbols. We will talk with you further about all possible combinations and what is given for certain of them. This will be a review. The rules of this online casino game are that you need to line up horizontally or vertically 3 identical symbols, which were mentioned above. After the victory, the winning symbols are removed, but they remain falling. Another feature is that when you win, a wild symbol will appear in the center. After that, with each win, the multipliers will become more and more.
In-game Bonus Symbols, Paytable and Paylines
Let’s discuss paylines, additional symbols and paytable:
- Hand of God: this function works only on non-winning spins and the bonus will depend only on which three gods you get. There are three options in total:
If Zeus falls out, then two sets of characters will be removed. Rather, the old ones will be replaced with new ones;
If Poseidon falls out, then depending on your luck, 1 or 2 wild symbols will appear in the center of the grid;
When Hades is dropped, one set of symbols will be replaced with another.
- Olympus’ Wrath: the activation of this function can be monitored on the corresponding indicator. The indicator fills up whenever you win. The winning, consisting of 3 symbols, fills 1 “section”, from 4 – 2 sections, from 5 – 3 sections. When the scale is full, you get one free spin.
Every symbol in the paytable is directly connected to the theme of this gambling feature, with the lower paytable symbols representing the three gods in the form of Hades’ helmet, Poseidon’s trident, and Zeus’s lightning bolt. Now let’s talk about all possible combinations and possible winnings:
|Bonus Symbol||Times Appeared||Stake Multiplication||Bonus Symbol||Times Appeared||Stake Multiplication|
Then there are less promising symbols:
- Harp: when knocking out, you get 3x of your bet.
- Helmet: similar to the Harp. Winning – 3x.
- Trident: your winnings when knocking out this symbol will be 2x.
- Lightning: Win 2x of your bet.
Free Spins and Jackpot. How and for What to Get?
- Bonus Rounds. Clear the 5 by 5 grid of all symbols to earn free spins. They come in 3 types and depend on the gods you choose: Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades. Zeus gives 8 free spins but with low volatility. Poseidon gives 5 free spins with average volatility. Finally, Hades gives 4 free spins with the highest volatility. The choice is yours. Be aware that the multiplier you earn will not reset until the end of the game. Also, get free spins filling the scale again.
- Free spins. Now we are going to talk about what methods you can use to earn retriggering spins at Rise of Olympus. You can get free respinning as a reward for fulfilling the conditions of various promotions. To view current promotions, go to the section with the appropriate name and read it.
- Jackpot. There are no progressive jackpots in this slot. The maximum winnings are 5000x (of your stake). If the player makes the maximum bet (€100), then his potential maximum winnings will be €500,000
- No deposit bonuses. No deposit bonuses at Play’n Go casinos are presented in the form of a certain amount of money that also needs to be wagered (this mechanic is called the wagering rate, the essence of which is that you need to wager a certain number of bonuses before you can withdraw them.)
- Welcome bonuses. The welcome bonus is presented as a bonus feature when making a deposit. All you need to get it is to register at the casino and make your first deposit, after which the bonus funds will be credited to your account. However, sometimes there are restrictions on the withdrawal of bonus funds, for example, sometimes they need to be wagered.
- Scatter. There are no scatter symbols in this slot, they are replaced by several phases to start the bonus round. We talked about how to earn bonus rounds above.
- Wild. Here the role of the wild is played by Pegasus Gold Coin. It, as with all slot games, gives you 50x your bet.
How to Play this Slot for Real Money and How to Fund Your Account
To play for real money at Play’n Go casino, you need to log into your account (you can also try to play with no download and no registration). To do this, go to the classic site and click on the profile icon, which is located in the upper right corner. Next, the Login button will come out. Click it and enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your password, there will be a corresponding hyperlink below to recover it.
After you log into your account, you can top up your balance. To do this, click the “Top-up balance” button, after which you will be transferred to the appropriate section. There you choose a payment method convenient for you. Before depositing, you can pay attention to the promotions. Sometimes casinos offer additional bonuses for people who have made a deposit using a certain payment system. Perhaps, by replenishing a payment system convenient for you, you can receive bonuses. After entering the data for payment, select the amount of replenishment and click continue. Next, wait for your balance to be replenished, after which you can play.
Additional Points to Know When Playing Rise of Olympus
We will stipulate some of the points that were not mentioned earlier:
- The minimum bet size is €0.20, while the maximum bet size is €100. Thus, even with a minimum deposit, you can play
- The RTP is 96.5%. This is above the average of 95%. This indicator shows how often you can win. The higher the RTP, the higher your chances to win. Experienced players always pay attention to this indicator when playing at online casinos.
- The game is supported on all mobile (and new mobile) devices: iPad, iPhone, Android, HTML 5, Tablet, iPod, Windows Phone, etc. You can play from any device in the full version of this slot because the developers have taken care of it.
- One of the tips & strategies for playing at a casino is to bet no more than 5% at a time. After all, the more you bet, the higher the chance of losing, it’s simple.
- Play for fun, otherwise, if you consider the casino as your main form of income, then you will most likely quickly burn out and lose everything. This should be your hobby, nothing more.
- Remember that when playing at land-based casinos, the RTP value is usually greatly underestimated, in contrast to proven online casinos, where the RTP for each game, including Rise of Olympus, is indicated on the website.
- Here are 5 reels.
What are the bonus features in the Rise of Olympus demo?
The Rise of Olympus free slot has various impressive bonus features included in its gameplay. It has free spins rounds with different volatility and potential settings; Zeus is high, Poseidon is medium, and Hades is low. These different levels offer varying free spins; Zeus gives 4 a chance to retrigger 4 more, Poseidon gives 5 and a chance to retrigger 3 more, and Hades gives 8 and a chance to retrigger 3 more. You also get a multiplier of up to 20x.
What developer made the Rise of Olympus free?
This fun casino slot game is from the studios of Play’n Go. The slot provider is renowned in the igaming industry, with other impressive slot games in its portfolio.
Does the Rise of Olympus free play have a jackpot feature?
There is no progressive or non-progressive jackpot feature in this slot game. However, players can still win impressive rewards from other bonus features. They also get a Hand of God feature, which triggers randomly after spins that bring no wins, allowing the presiding God to transform symbols, add wilds, or destroy symbols to form more winning combinations.
Do casino and in-game bonuses add in real money play?
No, these bonuses are different, and as such, they do not add up. You can use the casino bonuses to launch the game, but in-game bonuses are used during the round they are gotten.