WMS Free Slots
WMS is a gaming technology producer based In the USA. They were manufacturing Arcade cabinets and pinball machines since 1943 – becoming pioneers in that industry and later moving into videogames. WMS Slots began as a side project and turned into company’s main focus only during late 1990s. This choice resulted in massive revenue growth, up to $783 million in less than a decade. In addition to traditional WMS land machines, gamblers can play WMS Slots for free at numerous online casinos. No download or registration is required to try their hit slots such as Monopoly, Spartacus, Star Trek, Wizard of Oz, and over 100 other titles. Their game development and distribution chain spans across China, India, Mexico, Netherlands, Austria, Australia, Canada, Argentina, South Africa, Spain, and the UK. As of 2013, WMS brand belongs to Scientific Games Corporation – one of the largest gambling companies on the market, publicly traded at the NASDAQ stock market.
No Deposit Bonus in WMS Slot Games
Special Bonus Rounds are one of the staples of WMS slot design. To illustrate, Wizard of Oz and Lord of the Rings machines have 9 unique bonuses, with games providing numerous payout options and mechanics to gamblers. This design was especially impressive when the market mostly consisted of fruit machines and pokies with 1-2 simple bonuses in the gameplay. WMS pioneered lots of bonuses we now see in almost every machine. The Slot Bonuses are available in Free Play for fun and during real money play.
WMS at Online Casinos
WMS free online slot machines are integrated into over 50 top online casinos. Most of their titles are Mobile optimized and can be played from any device. Free Play for fun is also available on the official Scientific Games library which includes WMS and other SG-owned brands. Players interested in real money casino play can take advantage of numerous online casino Welcome Kits. Some websites even provide no deposit free spins to new players from certain countries. Here are a few examples:
- Slotty Vegas – $350 deposit match + 125 Free Spins with 25 at No Deposit.
- Omria Casino – 100 Free Spins and access to personalized loyalty promotions.
- Betat – $150 deposit match + 50 Free Spins Welcome Package.
- JackpotCity – $1600 cash bonus as first 3 deposit matches.
- Mr Green – $100 deposit match + 100 free spins and 5 days of 20 Free Spins at no deposit.
WMS online gaming center is located in Belgium. As of 2011, all WMS Slots are available at the official SG Casino Jackpot Party. Registration comes with 6,000,000 coins in Free Play credits as well as access to a network of millions of active gamers.
Free Spins in WMS Games
Aside from Casino packages, WMS Slots have numerous in-game ways to get Free Spins. These are no-cost slot spins that often give additional reward multipliers and access to bonuses. In some games they even stack, potentially leading to 180+ spins at current bet without payment.
Here are a few examples of popular WMS Slots with Free Spins:
- Crystal Forest. Irish-themed slot that has a cascading reel mechanic. Four cascades grant 8 Free Spins, while a lucky eight-reel cascade hits 50 spins.
- Ragin Rhino. 6-Reel Safari slot that’s got re-triggering Free Spins based on Diamond scatters. Scatters land between 6 and 50 Free Spins based on match.
- Alice Mad Tea Party. Video slot with 7 bonus features, some of which bring Free Spins. The Tea Party symbol in particular grants up to 14 Free Spins with a 3x multiplier.
- Bier Haus. Bartender symbol in this beerhouse slot gives 5 Free Spins to begin with and tosses more of them on the reels – players can get up to 80 Free Spins in one go.
- Zeus. This classic Ancient Greece-themed slot has a Scatter Lightning symbol that offers up to 100 Free Spins.
- Gold Fish. During the Bonus feature in this ocean slot, players get to choose between various bubbles. Popping them gives between 5 and 20 Free Spins with a 2x to 10x win multiplier.
WMS has a similar alternatives offering free online slots demos:
WMS Game Platforms & Mobile Slots
Special mobile versions of slots are available at online casino apps. WMS titles are optimized for:
- iOS devices like iPad and iPhone
- Android mobile & tablets
- PC and laptops
- Any browser-supporting devices
Slots scale based on screen size they’re played at – your experience may vary, especially on older smartphones.
Special WMS Features and Technologies
Since its incorporation into Scientific Gaming, WMS has been focused on slot game design and innovation both online and in physical cabinet design. They don’t develop classic game tables or casino software of any other kind at the moment.
WMS free slots can be recognized by unusual Reel structure. They often include 6 reels instead of traditional 5/3 sets. Sometimes spins are arranged in special ways to include bonuses or cascade mechanics.
Most Popular WMS Online Slots List
- Spartacus– a famous gladiator-themed 100-payline slot that runs two sets of reels – 5×4 and 5×12 with Transferring Wilds between them.
- Zeus III – last installment in the WMS Greek slots, it’s a highly volatile 6-reel 192-payline machine with new Nudging Wilds.
- Montezuma – 5-reel, 30-payline Aztech slot with potential to win up to 3,000x the stake. There’s also a Megaways version released recently.
- Bruce Lee – themed after the Martial Arts legend, this machine has 5 reels and 60 paylines. It offers multiple ways to go on Free Spin combo streaks.
- Kronos – another WMS Greek slot with 20 paylines – this one offers up to 100 Free Spins for Scatter matches much like the original Zeus.
- Amazon Queen – similar to other 20 payline slots of WMS design, this one is known for unique jungle aesthetic and animations.
- Black Knight – classic 30-payline Vegas slot with a medieval fantasy theme and top prize at $10,000. Recently received a sequel with new graphics and mechanics.
- Star Trek: Red Alert – featuring all the favorite characters from the TV show, this machine comes with an Episodic mechanic where wins carry over to future slots.
- The Wizard of Oz – despite being almost a decade old, this slot with lots of Bonus Features is still widely popular with gamblers.
- Cool Jewels – another unusual design, this 6-reel slot throws 36 symbols on the screen at once. It’s got several Puzzle mechanics to spice up the slot formula.
Other notable slots that didn’t make the list include Kiss, Reel Em In, Gorilla Chief, and King of Africa. WMS release at least 5 games per year, regularly adding fan favorites to the collection.
These games usually land somewhere between 90% and 96% in RTP. On average, this is a lower player payout than pokie companies like Aristocrat. Although it’s important to keep in mind the design, volatility, and heavy land casino focus to make a fair comparison.
Jackpots in WMS Slots
WMS Slots are mostly known for the gameplay experience & design, not Jackpots and big wins. With that in mind, their late 1990s slot Jackpot Party became so famous that the brand was later turned into a Scientific Games Online Casino with the same name.
Jackpot Party casino doesn’t have many big progressive jackpots in it. It does, however, offer numerous fixed payout jackpot Slots and has over 110 titles available for both free and real money play. Most new WMS games come pre-built with a specific in-play Jackpot system that offers payouts up to $200,000 – these are called Mega Drops.
Largest WMS Jackpot was recorded on a «Lord of the Rings» land machine at Palace Casino. The 2013 win was $7.2 Million U.S dollars. That slot hasn’t received a digital version yet, and WMS jackpots are noticeably less prominent online than in land casinos.
New WMS Slots
WMS continues to release new free slots every year. Their 2019 library includes:
- Monopoly Grand Hotel.Another installment in the popular Monopoly slot series, this 50-payline machine includes new unique Bonus mechanics.
- Elvis Lives. Themed after the king of Rock and Roll, this Video slot offers Free Spins and unique Elvis-themed bonus rounds.
- Jin Ji Bao Xi: Endless Treasure. Asian-themed slot which offers 243 ways to win and Gold Wild symbol interplay mechanics.
- Raging Rhino Megaways. This is a re-release of the popular Raging Rhino game that uses licensed Big Time Gaming «Megaways» system. It makes the game extremely volatile and potentially hyper-rewarding.
- Ultimate Ink. Unique tattoo art-themed slot game with random Progressive Jackpots and 1024 potential ways to win.
- Sabretooth. Ice Age 50-payline slot designed around collecting Stacked Sabretooth wilds and adding them up with nudge bonuses.
- Enchanted Kingdom. 5-reel 30-payline Fantasy slot with cartoon graphics, designed around Mega Progressive Jackpots up to $200,000
- Heidi and Hannahs Bier Haus. This 6-reel, 50 Payline slot has a Bavarian tavern aesthetic and ways to get up to 100 Free Spins with lucky Scatter lands.
WMS Gaming in Roadmap & Landmarks:
- 1943-1950 – Founding and release of first Arcade games.
- 1962 – First hit pinball machine with record 1,100 units sold.
- 1966 – 1980 – «Golden age of Arcades», ending with WMS going public.
- 1983-1990 – Videogame experiments and technology investments.
- 1994 – WMS enter gambling and start developing slot machines
- 1996 – Jackpot Party & Filthy Rich slots become massive successes.
- 1999 – Full commitment to the gaming industry, abandoning arcades & videogames.
- 1999-2006 – Acquisition of popular licenses such as Men in Black, Lord of the Rings, etc.
- 2006-2011 – Record revenue growth from $451 million to $783 million
- 2013 – Scientific Games Corporation acquires WMS for $1.5 billion.
- 2016 – Full reorganization and Corporate merge with SGC.
- 2016 – present – Continual development of free slots as a subsidiary brand.
Countries able to legally Play WMS Slots
Online gambling is often a grey area in country jurisdictions. For example, New Zealand and Canada specifically prohibit it, unless the casino is located outside of their jurisdiction offshore – in which case gamblers can safely play and make real money bets.
The practice is entirely legal in the USA and the UK and has restrictions in Australia, Canada, EU, and Japan as of the time of this writing. Check with your online casino of choice if you need more details about regional restrictions.
WMS Free Slots Overview
Videogame-like design is a specific staple of WMS slots. Things like the puzzle mechanics in Cool Jewels, or various fighting-like «combat» modifiers in the Bruce Lee game. Their titles are also heavily focused on US pop culture due to 80% of WMS player base located there. Machines tend to have bright cartoon-like graphics and non-intrusive animations.
WMS are uniquely qualified as developers. As part of SGC they now have access to large R&D resources – pushing the gaming industry further with each new release.
Where to play WMS slots online with no download needed?
Here at FreeSlotsHub we have the ultimate collection of Free WMS slots. Their entire library is also available at the official SGC Demo website as well as branded JackpotParty casino.
How do I win big in WMS slots?
Unlike with most other slot developers, there are no universal tips and strategies to go around WMS slots. Most WMS titles are made with certain videogame design thinking, which means needing to understand the specific game.
How do I start playing WMS slots for Real Money?
Here’s a simple process:
- Register at one of the top online casinos available in your region. Most of them also include mobile apps.
- Verify your identity & confirm payment method such as bank wire, credit card, or processor like Skrill, PaySafeCard, etc.
- Claim casino bonuses and search for WMS slots in the casino library.
- Gamble responsibly & have fun!