Play The Dog House Slot Machine by Pragmatic Play
Dog House is a classic game created by Pragmatic Play on the 20th of August, 2019. Despite the existence of several versions of the Dog House slot, they all have the same in-game symbols. Dog House features 5 reels, 3 lines, 20 winning combinations of special symbols, and free spins feature. The minimum bet is 0.2. The maximum bet is 100 coins.
How to Play Dog House
Paylines are formed only from left to right with 3 to 5 icons of the same image of a dog or an object. Depending on the level of your total bet the amount you can get at a winning combination will be set. Below there is a list of basic navigational tools:
- “List” opens a menu. Here you can choose among different functions (add animation, auto-spin function, and intro screen settings).
- “I” opens a menu with basic game rules. You can open it at any moment to study what combinations are present and what the rules for calculating bonuses are.
- “Megaphone” will enable or disable music and other sound effects.
- “Credits” show how much money you have. If you win, they will increase. Each time you start your reels they will decrease by the amount bet.
- “Bet” helps players to orient what stake he has for a current game run.
- “Win” shows payouts for a current round.
- Semicircular arrows when pressed start/stop your reels. You can also use a space bar when playing from a computer or laptop.
- On your playing field’s right side you can see 2 icons: “+” and “-“. This is a quick access panel to increase or decrease your bet.
Paytable & Bonus Symbols
Images on a gaming table bring different winnings, but combinations can consist only of the same icons (except bonus cells). A winning combination can consist of at least 3 signs. When forming such a line players can get:
- Letters Q, J, and a number 10: from 10 to 125 coins;
- Letters A and K: 25 to 250 coins;
- Bone: 40 – 500 coins;
- Collar: 60 – 750 coins;
- Dachshund: 100 – 1000 coins;
- Maltese: 175 – 2500 coins;
- Doberman: 250 – 3750 coins.
Dog House slot also has bonus symbols – the Ruby Paw and the House. Paw appears only on reels 1,3,5. It can bring free spins and provide payouts of 5 bets. Once a combination is landed, a bonus game is triggered. Doberman triggers 9 reels that will show your winnings. A further bonus game with free spins is played on the 2nd and 3rd reels that have fixed bonus multipliers. The House is a “wild symbol.” It can replace any icon except the Ruby Paw. It only appears on the inner reels (2,3,4) and also doubles or triples your winnings. If there are 3 symbols on a line, you can get an x9 multiplier.
Real Money Play
After practicing on a no deposit demo you can try to play for real money. The volatility of this game is high, so your risk of loss is much lower than in most analogs. Dog House is a popular game in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the USA. For example, in Canada, players can gamble from 18 or 19 years old in different provinces. In the USA, laws are a bit stricter, but online gambling is legal in some states. In New Zealand and Australia, online gambling is allowed, but only while traveling abroad.
Beginners and experienced players are interested in what bonuses and extras they can get when they enter a game on a certain site. Some offer additional percentages to first deposits. Others are willing to provide free spins. Players need to learn what the rules for getting a bonus are and what the terms of its validity are. There are situations when it is better not to activate bonuses because some conditions must be met by the end of a current month. Then it is better to wait for the beginning of the next month and take your time to fulfill the conditions for receiving it.
Bonus Rounds and Similar Slots
During bonus rounds, players can get tangible benefits. On a roll of 3 crystal paws, a gambler is guaranteed to get a free spin. Their maximum number is 27. Then players will immediately take advantage of them, getting additional benefits (a multiplier will be fixed on the top row of the 2 and 3 reels). Players can’t win jackpots in this game, but thanks to regularly falling out multipliers you can win bets amount x6,750. If stakes are $100, the highest payout will be $675,000.
If Dog House seems to be your thing, we can recommend you try Day and Night pokie in your free time. This game has 6 reels, while Dog House only has 5. Your playing field is divided into 2 halves, and 3 reels belong to a separate deity. On a scatter symbol roll, borders will be pushed back and at a certain point; all 6 reels are controlled by a single deity. This means triggering a bonus game with free spins. The game’s RTP is 96.38%, and the maximum possible win amounts to 12500 coins.
Tips & Strategy
When playing Dog House, players should develop a strategy in advance. To do this, you need to study videos about how to play by more experienced colleagues. Many of them have researched games thoroughly and know when it is better to raise bets, and in what cases it will not play at all. A few tips for aspiring players:
- You should not switch sharply between raising and lowering bets. The system may perceive it as a new entry, and then the strategy will have to start building anew.
- Keep track of movements of the Ruby Paw and the House. It is better to stop your reels immediately after pausing the leftmost field.
- Do not start playing with maximum bets. Your goal is to win as much as possible. The best way to do so is to show no emotion.
What is volatility of this slot, and how does it affect my gameplay?
Volatility determines the percentage of successful combinations for the player. This indicator depends on the number of winnings on certain tables and machines. Experienced players use volatility to break a big score using rare lines. The volatility of Dog House is high.
What are the symbols of this game?
There are 4 categories of symbols. A wild symbol is considered the easiest bonus and is added to the game often. This is the least profitable version of the promotion and can increase either with the growth of bets, or a roll of several bonuses on the playing field. Expanding Wilds are slightly less frequent and pay good dividends along the whole line of icons. Stacked Wilds can appear on multiple cells and help to collect rarer combinations. The scatter symbol is the rarest bonus during the game. It allows for the triggering of free spins rounds.
What is the difference between symbols and bonuses?
Symbols are all the cells that can appear in the game. When you collect a line of 3 matching icons you get different winnings. Bonuses only help reinforce winnings or free spins. It is worth remembering that some winning lines are worth less than one spin of the reels.