Play Gold Mine Slot by Microgaming: 3 Reels and 1 Payline
The Gold Mine slot is one of the simplest pokies you would find online, given its elementary features. Microgaming designed the 3D gambling machine, and it has an RTP value of 96.1%. Gold Mine slot machine greets you with a colorful background and attractive images when you open the video game for the first time. It has 3 reels and a single payline, all sitting on an elaborate golden plate, which perfectly explains the exotic feel of the pokie. Once you are on the game platform, it welcomes you with a lot of shiny ornamental substances that would drive you to click the spin button. The pokie has the option of playing a mini-game after every win to double your earning on the paytable.
Play Gold Mine Slot for Free: Adjust the Bet
Microgaming couldn’t have made things simpler, considering the procedure involved in playing the Gold Mine slot free. The penny slot is playable with a minimum bet of 20p and a maximum bet of $10 per spin. Winning the pokie comes by landing matching symbols on the reels from left to right. You will be paid in multiple bets per line for getting 3 or more matching symbols, but scatters may give you a win in the multiple of your total bet. See the guide on how to play.
- Use the command button at the bottom of the screen to adjust your bet within the bet range.
- Play on a fixed payline.
- Spin the reels by pushing the spin button.
- Max bet button allows maximum wager for a pokie.
- The auto spin button carries out several spins at the same bet value.
Free Spin & Non-Progressive 200x Jackpot
Free spins are not part of the design of the slot, but the super game bonus feature is reasonable compensation. Nudges and hold features plus the gamble feature are options that increase your chances to win in this medium volatility casino pokie. Jackpot – The slot is a non-progressive pokie machine; it boasts of up to 200x jackpot amount for spinning 3 gold bar symbols on the reels 1, 2 and 3.
The pokie uses an RNG program to determine a win, meaning it is more of a game of chance. Applying some simple tips and strategies would increase your chances of winning in a real money play.
- Play at a high paying casino that offers extra packages.
- Exploit the RTP value of the pokie.
- Let game auto nudge and hold for you; it often nudges down icons not visible to you as it holds the symbols for you.
- Alter your bet but play at max bet to increase your payout amount.
- Hunt for extra coins to win a super bonus game.
- Use the gamble feature discreetly.
Gold Mine Pokie: How to Play with Bonuses
- Nudges and Holds – This feature is triggered randomly right from when you spin the reels. Nudges move reels round a position or hold a locking reel in place for the next spin to complete a winning combination.
- Super game reels – It gives you gameplay on reels with a higher payout. Hit 3 scatter symbols to open up a screen having 3 mine entrances to make a choice. The opening reveals nuggets with each having a prize. You have to select the golden nuggets one at a time to show your prize, and the round ends when you reveal the dynamite symbol. You need to collect enough extra points to qualify for super game reels — hit 1, 2, or 3 bonus coins to get 10, 20, or 60 bonus points. A failed gamble game also awards Bonus points.
- Gold Mania – Hit 3 miner symbol anywhere on the reels to trigger this feature. It displays 11 icons for you to pick one. Each figure picked has a Winspin that guarantees a cash prize win.