Play Break Da Bank 2 Slot by Microgaming
How to Play Break Da Bank 2 Slot. The game has a single objective; spin the reels to get a winning combination on the payline. A winning combination involves similar icons lined on the reels from left to the right. Below there are the rules on how to play this pokie:
Use the command button at the bottom of the screen to select the number of paylines.
- Click the line number to increase or decrease the number of paylines.
Place your bet.
- The (+) sign increases coin size while (–) sign decreases it.
- Click on “Bet Max” to increase the number of coins to the maximum.
Spin the reels by clicking on “Spin.”
- A winning combination gives you a win, which appears on your win box.
- If you don’t get a win, the game ends, and you have to start again.
- Should you get more than one winning combination on active paylines, you will get the payout of the highest winning combination.
Free spins: they are exclusively triggered by scatter symbols when 3 or more of the icons appear anywhere on the reels. Hit 3, 4, or 5 scatters on the reels to get 15, 20, or 25 free spins. During this bonus round, subsequent scatter icons that appear give 5 extra spins, and all wins have 5x multiplier.
Jackpot: this game is a non-progressive jackpot pokie with a jackpot prize up to 2,400 coins. Hit 5 Break Da Bank 2 icons to break the bank of this pokie for the jackpot prize. Note that a max bet game would give you the highest payouts of the game.
How to Win Big in Break Da Bank 2 Slot
You can increase your winning chances with the following tips and strategies.
- Learn to adjust bets optimally.
- Play the demo game to master the rules.
- Use ‘max bet’ when on a winning streak.
- Hunt for a bonus spin.
- Play at a high paying casino.
- Wilds – this slot’s logo is the wild symbol, and it can stand in for all icons except scatters to complete a winning combination. It can give up to a 5x multiplier depending on the number that appears on the screen.
- Scatters: in Break Da Bank 2 slot free, it triggers up to 25 free spins for landing 5 while hitting 2 still give you a 2x multiplier.
- Purple Gem pays 25x, 150x, and 1,500x for hitting 3,4 or 5 matches.
- Gold bars pay 100x and 1,000x for 4 and 5 matches.
- Dollar sign has 750x for 5 matches while cheque has 500x for the same.
- Coins pay 200x for 5 matches while card symbols, king, and Queen pay 70x for the same.
How much can I deposit on the Break Da Bank Again?
Players can deposit between $0.09 and $45 to enjoy the Break Da Bank Again free play. This fun gameplay has a 95.43% RTP and high volatility.
What is the average payout of this slot?
You can play Break Da Bank Again and get a chance to win the impressive max payout. Although there is no jackpot, players can get up to 3750,000 coins per spin.