How to Play Bear Money Pokie by Microgaming
The Bear Money pokie is a fixed payline slot that has a multi-cash collector as a major feature. A prominent software developer for Microgaming designed the interactive game. This is a medium variance game with a huge payout and a reasonable hit frequency. Bear Money free pokie is a 3-row, 5-reel, and 10-payline game that features a high paying icon along with the regular card icons. The high paying icons include wedges of cheese, freshly-baked berry pies, and hoagies. There is a Turbo setting, which speeds up the reels’ motion, and you can check the history of previous plays in the game. See the simple rules on how to play the slot below.
- Use the Coin Selection button to determine your coin value and select your bet range.
- Set your bet with a low limit value of $0.1 and a maximum of $60 per spin.
- Paylines are fixed, so you have 10 paylines for every spin.
- Click on Start once you are ready to set the reels in motion.
- It takes 3 or more matching icons on the reels to form a winning combination.
- You get 2x or 3x payout if you have more than a winning combo on paylines.
- Hit the MaxBet button to set your bet to the maximum value for a spin.
- Use the AutoPlay button to get up to 1000 spins to avoid hitting the Start button for every spin.
Paytable and Paylines Explanation
The game does not have a unique wild symbol; the Bear Money Logo, alongside other paytable icons, have reasonable payouts when they form a winning combination.
- Bear Money Logo – It is the highest paying icon in the pokie with a payout of 2000 coins when 5 of the figures land on the reels.
- Picnic basket – These icons appear on the reels with cash value underneath them. It takes 6 basket icons landing anywhere on the reels (1 to 4) plus the honey figure on reels 5 to trigger the picnic basket win. First, you get a win for the winning combination, while each basket symbol gives you a win on their face value (multi-cash collector). You get a respin for every reel that does not contain the basket symbol.
- A wedge of cheese – The icon delivers 1200, 500, and 300 coins for 5, 4, and 3 matching icons on the reels.
- Berry pies – You get 1000, 400, and 200 coins for 5, 4, and 4 Berry pies figures on the reels.
- Hoagies – Land 5, 4, and 3 hoagies symbols on the reels to win 800, 300, and 150 coins.
- Spin chance – It is a unique feature in the Bear Money pokie machine that triggers when your credit is lower than the value for the spin. You get the last opportunity to wager your remaining balance in an attempt to win additional free spins at the current bet. Click on the PLAY button if you wish to play the game and NO THANKS to exit the spin and walk away with your remaining credit.
How to Win Jackpot Playing Real Money Pokie
The pokie machine has a jackpot with infrequent hits. The biggest prize is a rare occurrence, but the odds are not entirely against the hit. Bear Money pokie game free has a fixed jackpot of 2,000 coins worth up to $12,000 if you win it playing with maximum bet. See the simple tips and strategies to increase your chances of winning.
- It will help if you master the rules and symbols of the game using the demo platform.
- Plan to play more spins with a high stake to increase your chances to win.
- Learn how to vary your coin size and bet if you are playing on a low budget.
- Explore the RTP of the slot.
- Play the game in a high paying casino.
RTP & Volatility – Bear Money pokie machine free is a medium volatility slot with an RTP value of 96.5%. The RTP, which is the return to player value, is the index of the game that determines how often and how much payout players get as payouts. With 96.5%, the slot would pay an average of $48.25 for every $50 wager from a pool of players.
Free Spins & How to Bet Real Money
The Bear Money slot free does not have a unique free spin offer. You only get a respin chance when the multi-cash collector feature is activated. During this feature, only the picnic baskets and the picnic eating bears are active on the reels. If any reel is vacant with neither active figures, you get 5 free respins. Any win involving the bear symbol in the bonus round gives you a multiplier value. You could bet wisely in the game by planning your bet budget, but there’s a chance to hit big if you stake high in the pokie. That idea isn’t as risky as it sounds because it is a common form of the game for players who want to hit the jackpot.
Mobile Experience: No Download Android and iPhone
Newbies can make the first time experience playing pokie for free. Online casinos and gaming sites provide the pokie for instant play with no download requirement and registration. For gamblers that love gaming on the go, Bear Money slot offers a thrilling experience on mobile. You enjoy great visual elements, transparent reels, and a smooth animation even while playing on a small screen. All these features are made possible on mobile via the HTML5 technology that powers the pokie on web browsers. Gamers can run the slot machine on the iPhone, tablet, iPad, Windows, and Android devices.
How to Play for Real Money
Online casinos only grant real money gaming access to registered members. To play for real cash, click on the Play Now button on this platform so you can be redirected to the casino to play the pokie.
- Click on signup on the homepage of the game provider to start your registration.
- Provide your personal date- full name, email address, contact address, and phone number.
- Enter your age details and a valid ID number to verify your identity.
- Check your email for a confirmation link to complete your registration.
- Go back to the site to log in, deposit, and start playing for real cash.
In Australia, gamers can play Bear Money slot game only on licensed casinos in their regions. Aussies must be 18 years and above and must be registered with a regulated casino for a real cash game. The Department of Social Services regulates gambling activities in the Australia Territory. Others like the Independent Gambling Authority and the Department of Treasury and Finance regulate casinos in the South Australia and Tasmania Territory.
Online casinos accept a wide range of deposits and withdrawal options. Top among them include bank credit, MasterCard, Visa, Paysafecard, Neteller, and American Express, among others. Other casinos accept cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum for replenishment and withdrawal.
Can I play Bear Money for free in a casino?
Online casinos give players the chance to practice for free without risking funds of players in the slot. You have to register to wager real money.
Is Bear Money pokie progressive? How often can I win the jackpot?
Bear Money pokie is not a progressive jackpot game It has a fixed jackpot of 2,000 coins worth up to $12,000 if you play with the maximum bet.
How does the RTP of the slot influence my game?
The RTP of the slot is the index that determines how often you get a payout and the value you have as a win for each spin. High RTPs close to 100% denote low volatility while low index from 92-94 denotes high volatility. Bear Money slot free has medium volatility with 96.5% RTP.
Which software must I install to run the slot on mobile?
You can play the slot on mobile devices via a web browser. You need no special application installed to play the pokie.
How long does it take to get a win in the game?
A winning spin is unpredictable. The pokie machine uses a random number generator program to determine wins.