Play Elvis the King by IGT: 5 Reels and 25 Paylines
Elvis the King slot game is a no download, no registration video pokie released in 2012 by IGT (International Gaming Technology) as part of their trilogy of pokies. To this day, it is a very popular slot in LA casinos. You will get instant play just by hitting the play button. There are 5 reels and 25 paylines – both straight and zigzagged – giving the slot medium to high volatility. The slot comes with an RTP between 93.02% – 96.02%. The extra spins and games are the highlight of the game. You get 3 bonuses that grant you a lot of free spins, a tumbling wheels feature, and 2 jackpots. It also provides players with 2 wilds and multipliers. Bets start at 0.40 coins and go up to 80.00 coins. This game can be played on desktop and mobile, for free or for real money play.
Here are a few casinos that offer this game:
- Slots Million – They offer up to $100 cash bonus and 100 free spins.
- Betsafe Casino – You get a 100% match up of up to $50 plus 10 bonus spins. No bonus code is required.
- Videoslots Casino – It gives up to $200 and 11 extra spins to new players.
- Magic Red Casino – You get a 100% match up of up to $500 plus 100 free spins.
- Betsson Casino – It offers up to $100 upon sign up.
Paytable with Bonus Symbols Review
The Elvis the King slot game offers a big variety of symbols all about the king of rock ‘n’ roll. The most common symbols are Elvis’s accessories and prompt like the glasses and the microphone. The symbols with the best payouts are the faces. More details about symbols are on the list below:
- Regular Symbols (Glasses, Shoes, Guitar, and Microphone): iconic accessories and prompts of the rock’n’roll king had to be the most common symbols in this pokie and they all give decent payouts. They have to be obtained 3 to 5 times in a payline. They give 5, 20, and 100 coins if obtained 3, 4, or 5 times.
- Elvis’s Jacket: This is one of the common symbols in the pokie as well. The difference is that it gives higher payouts. If you get it 3 times, it gives 10 coins. If you get it 4 times, it gives 30 coins and if you get it 5 times, it gives 125 coins.
- Faces of Elvis: There are such 4 of them with the face of the king of rock at different times of his life. They are the highest paying symbols in this pokie. They give from 20 to 500 coins depending on the times obtained in a payline. Нou have to get those 3 to 5 times.
- Bonus Symbol: This is the gold one in Elvis the King free slot game with the letters T and B written on it. If you find it 3 times in the 3 center reels, you get the Jukebox.
- Burning Love Mystery Wilds: These symbols are part of the Burning Love Mystery Wild Reel feature. They will appear randomly in the 3 center reels spelling W-I-L-D vertically. When they appear you will hear the phrase “hunka hunka burning love” and you will get the Jukebox. They also substitute for any other symbols in the slot except for the bonus one.
- Elvis the King: This symbol is the wild and counts for every other symbol in the game except the free one.
- Record: They are part of the jukebox bonus. When you unlock it, a new screen will appear with only record symbols on it. Pick the records you want and if you are lucky you will unlock 3 of the bonuses.
- Heart: They only appear through the heartbreak hotel bonus. When you find enough to fill the Heart Meter at the top of your screen, you will open all the doors and get all the credit behind them.
- Elvis: This symbol is a full-body one and it appears during the Heartbreak Hotel only. When you get it, all the other doors open giving you the credit behind every door.
- Ladies: They also appear only during the heartbreak hotel. They will give the lowest credit during this round.
- Poker Chimp: They can be obtained only during the Viva Las Vegas. Collecting more than 2 will give you extra free spins. If you get 5 of them, you get 5 extra ones and a 1000x jackpot.
How to Play Elvis the King: Step-by-Step Guide
Elvis the King slot free is not a very complicated game. If it’s your first time playing the game you will need some spins to get used to the rules. Here’s is how to play step by step:
- At the bottom right corner of your screen, you will see your total bet amount in coins.
- Next to it is your bet amount per line. You can raise or lower your bet by pressing the “-” and “+” buttons next to it.
- At the bottom left corner of your screen is your balance amount. There you can check how much money you have left.
- Next to your balance amount you will see the win board, which will tell you how many coins you win each spin.
- You will find the Autospin button in the Elvis the King slot next to your balance amount at the far left corner. Press it, if you want your slot to flow quickly.
- Hit the Spin button at the center of your screen to start playing.
- If you get one of the bonuses offered in this game, a new screen will appear filled with the Record Symbol. Choose it to unveil the bonus you won.
- If you get to the Heartbreak Hotel, another screen will appear and you have to choose one of the doors given. For all the other bonuses your screen remains the same with some symbol changes.
- You will play during free spins with the bet you had played before winning.
Free Spins Bonuses & Jackpot
Elvis the King slot machine comes with various bonuses. There are 3 them offered in this pokie. To get them you need to win 3 extra symbols or 3 burning love mystery wilds. Then another screen will pop up, where you get to choose a Record Symbol to unveil the bonus you won.
The Viva Las Vegas gives you initially 6 free spins, during which you can get the Roaming Wild Reel feature. In every spin one of the reels spells wild vertically, making the chances of winning combinations bigger. During this bonus, you collect the poker chimp symbol. 2, 3, or 4 of them will give you 2, 3, and 4 spins. If you get 5 poker chimps you will receive 5 of them and a Jackpot that gets you 1000 times your bet amount.
They all shook up gives 8 free spins. The difference here is that there is a tumbling reels feature. When a winning combination appears the symbols from which this combination was formed will disappear giving their place to new symbols. This will keep happening until there are no new winning combinations. If you win 5 times in a row, you get a jackpot that multiplies your bet by 1000.
The heartbreak hotel gives you free spins but with a twist. When you win this bonus, you enter an elevator. You stop on each floor and the elevator door opens. You will see 7 doors and you will have to pick a door. If a heart appears behind the door, you get to continue opening doors. If the king of rock appears, all doors will open and you will get the credits for all of them. As you go up the floors, you can collect Heart Symbols to fill the heart meter at the top of your screen. If you collect all of them, all the doors will open and you will get all the credits behind them.
Ways to Win Big
Elvis the King free slot machine offers a lot of ways to win big. Here are a few:
- Chase after the extra rounds: There are many bonuses to win and betting higher will ensure that you get the most out of your bonuses.
- Choose a casino with free spins. Еo play for real money, then this is the slot that will make your entry bonus count. By getting more free spins, you will get an extra feature.
- Test the slot. This is a general rule but a game with so many features must be tested before going to play for real money.