Eye of Horus Slot
This game is available anytime and anywhere. Mercury’s game works on all platforms; desktop, mobile, and tablet. History buffs will love its authentic ancient theme throughout its kingdom. Eye of Horus offers more than a history lesson, even if you’re not a big fan. Game creators have created interesting and exciting themes to convince players to keep playing. The Eye of Horus Slot has proved to be extremely popular and full of options. Graphics and theme: the game is mounted on ancient Egyptian pyramid walls and used as a tomb for kings. There are many elements: historical story, adventure theme, a glittering wealth of Pharaoh’s treasures and unopened tombs, terrible curses, symbols, and more!
Play Eye of Horus Slot Machine by Blueprint Gaming
Ancient hieroglyphics are used in sports reels. Besides A, K, Q, and J cards it has mysterious hieroglyphs: Eye of Horus, Anubis, and others. Egyptian 3D theme features an eye, a figure, an Egyptian God, ancient scroll images, wilds, scatters, multipliers, free spins, and growing jungles. Its colorful graphics make it easy to play and attract. Shapes and sizes are essential to the theme and graphics baing a backbone of any game. This slot has a magical Egyptian theme which is functional and attractive. Fascinating shapes build a map in a colored box, so here are intense and attractive features:
- Free Spins feature. with 3or more Golden Door represented as a scattered symbol get up to 12 free spins. Landing a Horus wild in free spins gives more free spins: 1, 2, and 3 full-sized Horus for 1, 2, and 3 extra spins, respectively.
- Gamble feature. Upon earning cash, play two games with Eye of Horus; gambling or guessing the colors of a hidden card. With the button on your screen, gamble on red or black during this card game feature. If a card color produced matches your choice, the winning amount is shown. 50/50 chances are thrilling but high risk, so be careful!
- No deposit bonuses and free spins. The free spin round is activated once you get something on reels at least 3x. When the bonus game is triggered, get a dozen spins. Get one extra spin if a partridge appears during the free spins. If two appear, get two extra spins. Get five free spins if 5 scatters during the bonus game are hit. Each time a wild appears on the reels, it upgrades to a hieroglyphic symbol. The first wild Eye converts all the fan symbols into an Eye Cross; the next wild Eye turns into Beetles. This increases the chances of filling all the places with the icon.
- Betting options. Slot has a classic setup: 3 rows, 5 reels, and 10 adjusted paylines. Although you don’t have to keep them all moving simultaneously, increasing payment likelihood is recommended. Choose a 0.10 — 100 bet.
- Landing wins. Prizes are awarded with at least three identical symbols in a row from left to right on active paylines. Reels automatically stop from left to right when played in manual mode. After enabling autoplay, reels spin a set number of times.
- Paytable and bonus symbols. This gambling machine has a special bonus offer! Enjoy playing slots on the go try out new casino sites which offer more than a standard welcome bonus package. We’ve compiled a list of mobile slot bonuses offered by mobile casinos. Choose your favorite genre of games; free games, large casino stores, or special bonuses. Get bonuses from popular casinos, including special offers you won’t find anywhere else.
- Top wins. The maximum single payline payment, 500x, is earned by landing 5x scatter or 5x Eye on an active payline.
How to Play Eye of Horus Slot
This game is ideal for newbies to video slot gaming. Classic and simple, the Eye of Horus is great for learning. It is extremely user-friendly. Its low-to-medium fluctuation means that even inexperienced people have a fair chance on your reels. Here are some quick steps to get started:
- After loading the game in a browser, look at the payouts. Click “i” to review. All wins are shown as a multiple of coin bets.
- Keep all 10 paylines active. Click up and down on the left of the reels to adjust your bet.
- Bet wisely, and don’t make bets outside of your comfort zone.
- Use autoplay for up to 100 spins (set a win/lose limit).
- Start playing and enjoy! Play for free until triggering free spins.
Real Money Play
Practiced in free-play mode, start playing the real money version. Before trying your hand, make sure that playing for real money is allowed in your country and area. How to play online slots for real money:
- Register. Spend demo credit without registration but sign up with a licensed casino to play for real money. Check for possible restrictions before beginning the enrollment process.
- Make deposit. Registered with a casino, go to the banking web page and select a payment method from the available options (ideally, the deposit method can also be used for withdrawal). Fill in payment details and wait for the transaction to complete. Check payment deadlines and fees in advance. Fees will be charged for currency exchange.
- Enjoy playing. After depositing with any casino, play on a real mini slot app, mobile browser, or desktop. Once entering the game lobby, launch in play for money mode, select active paylines, and bet.
Choosing the best slot is important. This slot allows to use real money at a casino. Make sure you understand the steps and are confident being a great choice to play with real money.
Bonus Rounds, Free Spins, and Other Bonuses
- Bonus round. The bonus round is a special feature activated when a winning combination of a particular symbol(s) appears. The number of bonuses and bonus features varies depending on the game. Some bonus rounds are special rounds of free spins (often based on the winning combination which triggered the bonus) or an important or modified combination that includes key games and other rules or increasing frequency. Winning symbols, or “hold and re-spin” mechanics in which a specific symbol (usually marked with a credit or other prize value) is added and many rotating spaces are locked.
- Free spins. Free spins are a bonus feature common in many online slots. In their most basic form, they promise players free games to maximize their chances of winning. Many sports involve a special rotation. For example, win 10 free spins with a 3x multiplier in any win. Once the goal is reached, return to the base game and continue playing. At the end of the round, free spin wins are added to the bankroll.
When it comes to online video slots, there’s no such thing as a sure win. Check out the Eye of Horus tips and tricks below to increase your chances:
- Play as many lines as possible. Playing fewer than the maximum number of active paylines, increases the chances of activating the bonus game will be reduced. This probably isn’t something you want to do because bonus games are usually to win great payouts and prizes.
- Choose bet wisely. To make bankroll to last as long as possible, get an opportunity to activate a bonus game at least once. Select a bet which will get the most money.
We recommend setting up a gaming budget to ensure you have control of each session. Decide how much is comfortable spend each time and never exceed that amount. To make a profit, divide winnings between the bank account and bankroll. It is important to stop immediately when the fun is over. Never pursue losses. To run out of funds for the day, stay away from the game and try again later. It’s a good idea to set a winning threshold. While it can be fun to ride the wave of a winning streak, you don’t want to get all your wins in one session.
What is Eye of Horus RTP?
Its rate of return to the player is 96.31%, which is quite fair compared to other slots. This virtual journey to the land of the Pharaohs is variable, so proceed with caution.
What is the Eye of Horus max win?
The biggest possible win here is 500x your total bet per spin. Your chances increase thanks to free spins due to symbol updates.
Is there an Eye of Horus spins feature?
Yes, enable the Free Spins feature begin with 12 free spins. Each time a wild symbol appears, the wild symbol updates 1 of the higher value hieroglyphic symbols and adds extra free spins to your number.
What are the other slots in the Eye of Horus series?
This Egyptian-themed slot machine has a plethora of spin-offs, such as Eye of Horus Megaways, Eye of Horus Gambler, and Eye of Horus Jackpot King, which offers the chance to win a progressive prize.