How to Play Kronos Slot with 5 Reels and 20 Paylines
Take a trip to Ancient Greece with WMS’ 5-reel, 20-payline Kronos slot. Exciting free spins feature that can net you up to 100 free ones at once and a simple learning curve makes this a popular offering for players both novice and experienced.
- You must choose between the demo and real money versions of the game. Playing for fun is quick and easy, with no download and no registration required to play. Playing for real money, however, requires you to sign up with an online casino but testing the demo first can help you decide whether you enjoy the slot enough to play for real cash.
- There are two variables to adjust the game in order to set your bet. The ‘Lines’ and ‘Bet per Line’ options can be adjusted using the up and down arrows, with your total stake shown in the box next to these. You can play it for just $0.01 per spin but you will only have 1 line in-play. The maximum you can bet in the Kronos slot machine is $60 per one, with a $3 maximum one for each of 20.
- Once you have adjusted your stake, you will want to hit the blue button in the bottom right corner to get started. The auto-play button allows you to set a certain amount of spins for the game to play by itself, with no user input required.
100 Free Spins and 750x Jackpot
You can earn free spins with a bronze tablet. 3 or more of this scatter symbol anywhere on your reels will trigger them, starting with 10 but with up to 100 free spins on offer at once if you are lucky enough to find 5 anywhere on your reels. One of the best bits about this feature in the game is that you can re-trigger the spins within the bonus round itself, meaning you can stay in this round for a prolonged period of time if you are lucky. The jackpot in the game is fixed and non-progressive. When you match 5 of the Kronos symbol, you will be rewarded with 750x your bet. Although this is not a massive potential win, it is more likely to be hit than with other games!
How to Win Big Kronos Slot: Match 5 Bronze Tablets
The biggest payout in the game is won by matching 5 of the bronze tablets across a line on your reels. Even matching 4 of them, which can be done from both left to right and right to left, will reward you handsomely with 200 times your stake whilst matching 3 will still net you a tidy 40 times your stake.
Matching 5 of the pegasus or Parthenon symbols across a payline will reward you with 600 times your line bet whilst 4 in a combination will return 100 and 150 times your line stake. There are 3 other relatively high-paying symbols; the throne, bracelet, and spade symbols, which return 400 times your line bet for 5 in a combination of 20 times your stake for 3 on a line.
- The scatter symbol is the bronze K tablet symbol, which is instrumental in unlocking the free spins feature. The more of the scatter that appear on your reels, the more spins you will unlock.
- The lion emblem symbol in the Kronos free slot is a wild symbol and will substitute for any symbols missing in a combination. It will not substitute for the scatter symbol and will only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- The other symbols that make up the base game are the heart, club, and diamond symbols, inspired by playing cards and classic land-based slot machines, that are between 100 and 200 times your line bet for 5 on it.