Panda Slots offer polished, thematically consistent graphics that are eye-friendly and relatable. When developing machines, most software developers prioritize a high level of visual and sonic polish. Also, slot machines’ gameplay is typically just as basic as that of others. All a player has to do is place bets and spin reels. Symbols often used in these versions include bamboo, pandas, flowers, yin-yang, and gold coins. Regarding payout, Happy Panda is one of the best games available. It comes with a maximum payout of 80,000x a bet.
Panda Slot With Big Jackpot
Panda slots, like games with other themes, can be quite profitable, depending on the variant you choose. Some come with a max win as high as 30,000x a bet. Below are options with themes that pay big jackpots:
|Slot||Size of Jackpot||Progressive/Non-Progressive||How to Get It|
|Wild Panda||10,000x||Non-Progressive||With the maximum wager, the jackpot is won when five Scatter symbols appear on an active payline.|
|China Shores||600,000 coins||Non-Progressive||A feature (Balance of Fortune) gives an option to either start its free spins bonus round or convert them into credits. This is valid as long as at least 20 free spins are left in the bonus round.|
|Lucky Panda||4,000 coins||Non-Progressive||Jackpot reward of 4,000 coins is triggered when 5 panda symbols (wild symbols) line up from left to right across its reel.|
|Black&White||800x||Progressive||Progressive jackpot may be won by getting three jackpot symbols. Depending on which fireworks are spun, the Grand, Major, Minor, or Mini jackpot may be triggered.|
Other Popular Slot Games 2023
The theme has become quite popular amongst slot providers last decade. Below are some popular titles you’ll likely come across:
- Panda Magic. Real Time Gaming gave this game a whopping 1,240 ways to win across its five reels and four rows. Its range of possible coin values is from 0.01 to 5, with a cap of 250 coins per wager and a potential payoff of 2,000X. It comes with various bonuses, including 30 spins of free play, multipliers, and double payouts. Its symbols include enchanted mushrooms, witches’ hats, temples, and necklaces set with emeralds.
- Wacky Panda. Microgaming’s Wacky Panda game features just three reels and one payline. It can be played for as little as 0.01 per spin across all compatible platforms. Coins values can go from 0.01 to 15.00. There are no bonuses or extra features in this game.
- 100 Pandas. 100 Pandas features 5 reels, 4 rows, and 100 paylines across its oriental reels. It’s not hard to grasp the basics of its gameplay and many features. Wild symbols, represented by a trio of these animals in green/purple, are not hard to come across. This slot has a variety of Chinese symbols, including Yin Yang, bamboo, flowers, and more. Bets can range from as little as 0.01 on each payline up to a maximum of 30 per spin. Its free spins bonus can be triggered by getting three scatter symbols on the middle three reels. A wild stacking feature also becomes active when it appears in successive plays.
- Big Panda. Big Panda slot machine features 5 reels and 50 win lines. It has ten and fifty paylines, and players can wager on any number. All combinations of symbols, including red and gold Chinese lanterns worth 12,000 coins, might trigger a reward. Symbols like pink flowers, blue fans, and Chinese gold coins are all worth 8,000 coins in a straight pay line. Landing five bonus symbols will trigger bonus spins, unlocking the jackpot in the end.
- Untamed Giant Panda. Untamed Giant Panda slot machine features 5 reels and 243 ways to win. The biggest possible payout in this game is 1,800,000 coins. In addition to its wild/multiplier features, this game also has the Lucky Nudge feature. There’s a round when players can try to double or even quadruple their money. A single bet can cost as little as 0.01 – 22.5. If wild symbols occur on a reel during a bonus round, they will remain there for the remainder of the round. This increases its chances of a win. Its jackpot is triggered by getting 5 rare Panda’s Eyes, which may pay out as much as 7500 times a bet.
Top Providers with Panda Slots
As more providers create slots around different themes, this theme has not been left out. In fact, it is becoming one of the favorite themes amongst top game providers. Below are different providers with Panda games:
- Aristocrat Gaming. The provider has 7 slots in its game catalog. Some of them are Fun Fun Panda, Super Jackpot Deluxe Wild Panda, and Wild Panda Gold.
- Pragmatic Play. Pragmatic Play has 4 thematic games at the time of writing. Most popular among them are Panda’s Fortunes, and Mahjong Panda.
- Skywind Group. With 3 Panda slots in its game catalog, Skywind Group is third on the list. The titles include Panda Gold, Panda Chef, and 9 Panda On Top.
- Playtech. Playtech provider has 2 slots with the Panda theme, including Full Moon White Panda and Lucky Panda.
- NextGen. Players can enjoy NexGen’s Scratch PandaMania and PandaMania.
What panda slot machine has the best chance of winning?
The Lucky Panda slot by the game provider Playtech has an RTP of 96.5% and 1,024 paylines, offering players great winning chances.
What kind of RTP can you expect from a slot with pandas?
If you enjoy playing slot games centered around Pandas as the main character, you can expect an RTP range of 96%. This can increase or decrease depending on the slot game and the provider.
What is the most famous panda-themed jackpot slot?
NetEnt’s Happy Panda slot features an RTP of 96.64% and high volatility. When you play the Giant Panda bonus game, you can win one of two fixed jackpots or the progressive mega jackpot with a maximum win of 80,000x your stake.
Which volatility is more prevalent in these slots?
Because of the exciting gameplay and fun rounds games in this category offer, the best Panda slots do not have low volatility. Medium to high volatility is more prevalent in these slots, offering bigger possible wins.