Hexbreaker Slot Info
Hexbreaker is a video slot featuring the following symbols: black lucky cats, voodoo dolls, black crow, number 13, and playing card suits. Instant play on 5 reels with 720 ways to win is available to players. The slot of the IGT provider is created in 3D quality with a classic interface. The volatility of the Hexbreaker slot is high, with an RTP of 96.5%, the highest payout at x6144, minimum bet ($, €, £) is 0.8, and the maximum bet ($, €, £) is 240. A jackpot progressive, which the Hexbreaker slot has, can be won in the Luck Zone and the Jinx Zone. There is a free demo version in which you can play no deposit without investing real money. Hexbreaker provides players with 243 paylines up to 59,049 ways to win.
Features of the Hexbreaker slot: free spins, Lucky Zone, Jinx Zone, Black and White Cats, Wild Symbol, Bonus, Golden Horseshoe, progressive jackpot, Expansion of the reels, MultiWay Xtra, transformed symbols. Hexbreaker slot is available for instant play and autoplay for any device in the classic version from the computer and in the mobile version. Players can use any device to play: Android, iPhone, Windows, and others. While playing Hexbreaker, players can use: multiplier, respinning, and retriggering, to increase the chances of winning. Only fair play is possible in the Hexbreaker slot and all players have the same chance of winning.
How to Play Hexbreaker Slot Machine: Rules
Before playing the Hexbreaker slot, carefully read the rules of the game, they are simple and are located in the upper right corner along with the paytable, which you also need to view before playing. You can read the rules of the game in the article, the information is given below. The main features and rules of the Hexbreaker slot:
- The main goal is to destroy the hexagon and climb from the zone of failure (bottom) to the zone of luck (the very top of the game). In all the slots you’ve played before, your main concern was to hope for luck; in the Hexbreaker, the opposite is true. The main goal of the game is to destroy bad luck. It is impossible not to notice in the interface of the game: black cats, number 13, voodoo dolls, as well as dark shades in the design. The Hexbreaker slot is a challenge to the ordinary and something more than a regular game.
- Hexbreaker offers 243 paylines that can expand to 59,049 ways to win by expanding reels, transforming both bonus symbols and lucky horseshoes that increase your chances of winning and take you higher to the Zone of Luck.
- Getting the Jackpot. To get the jackpot, enter the Black Cat or White Cat area. Initially, a big Black Cat is placed in the center of the upper part of the game, above the third reel. This area is called the Black Cat zone, to win the jackpot, you need to climb up, collecting many horseshoes that increase the chances and ways to win and make your way to the jackpot easier. When raised, the player can get many bonus rounds in which he can try his luck and get the opportunity to win the jackpot. When crossing with the Black Cat, the player will win the jackpot if he does not lose in the bonus rounds.
There are also chances of winning the jackpot when crossing with the White Cat in the Jinx zone, under the reels. Using the free spin’s bonus, you will get the opportunity to fight the White Cat, and if you win, the jackpot is yours. Useful facts:
- The slot uses coins for bets; their value is proportional to the value of the selected currency. To adjust the rates, use (-) and (+) to lower or raise rates.
- Use the circular arrow to rotate the drum. The button with two circular arrows starts the self-timer function, which is the maximum possible with the rate. Using auto spin, you can choose the number of spins and the loss limit. Automatic spins will continue until the bonus is activated or the available balance runs out.
- All symbols in the Hex breaker slot, except for the sign with the logo, the Golden Horseshoe, and the Bonus, can be transformed into any signs, increasing your chances of winning.
- When three scatter symbols appear on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reels, the player gets free spins. If, when using the free spins, another one of the same opens, this means that the bonuses will be used automatically in turn. The player will receive both bonuses separately along with the winnings from the free spins if any. Bonuses are used independently of each other, and fair play conditions are present throughout the entire game process.
- The Hexbreaker slot has a Lucky Zone (located above the reels) and a Jinx Zone (located under the reels). Having got into the method of expanding the reels, using the Horseshoe sign, the player can get prizes, and once in the Black Cat zone, above the third reel, there is an opportunity to win the jackpot. Once in the Jinx zone, after receiving free spins, the player can win a cash prize using the Yellow Ball or the Skull Ball, and in the White Cat zone, there is a chance to win a jackpot. When a player hits the Skull ball during free spins, a prize is awarded and the bonus ends.
- The chances of winning are always the same for all players. The odds do not depend on the days of the week, the amount of time spent playing the Hexbreaker slot, the size of the total bet and balance, previous payouts, or even your skill in the game. Hexbreaker provides all players with fair play and simple rules, for non-compliance with which and foul play, the winnings can be canceled.
To understand the meaning of symbols and what their value is, you need to familiarize yourself with Paytable, which is located in the upper right corner of the slot. Below is the meaning of the important symbols in the Hexbreaker slot:
- Wild symbol — presented in the form of the slot logo — Hexbreaker, replaces all signs except the Golden Horseshoe and the Bonus. The wild symbol only appears on 2, 3, and 4 Reels.
- Bonus — appears at 2, 3, and 4 Reels.
- MultiWay Xtra — the same winnings from left to right and from right to left, which are multiplied by the value of the coin.
- Expansion of the reels — is activated every time the symbol of the Golden Horseshoe appears. The drum expands upwards, namely, the horseshoe rises a few symbols, and the lower signs fill the resulting voids.
- Luck Zone — located above the reels and opens three available prizes for players: a cash prize, free spins, or a black cat. The black cat is available only above the third ram of the Zone of Fortune. Possible Lucky Zone prizes in coins: 800, 1000, 1300, 1500, 2000, 2500, and 5000. The money prize is multiplied by the value of the coin.
- If the Golden Horseshoe rises to the highest level in the Zone of Fortune, the player receives the corresponding prize. When the Horseshoe meets the Black Cat in the Lucky Zone, the player has the opportunity to get the jackpot. Once a player has received a prize or jackpot, the reel is reset three positions for the next spin.
- All symbols are transformable besides: Horseshoe, Hexbreaker Logo, and Bonus. Each reel can include 1-4 transformed symbols.
- Free spins — the player receives when three symbols with the abbreviation “Bonus” appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. It is possible to receive an extension bonus if the Horseshoe reaches the Bonus sign. When more than one free spin’s bonus occurs on a single spin, each one is triggered in turn as a separate. The Free Spins Bonus is played in 243 ways. The free spin’s bonus ends when you reach the Golden Horseshoe to the skull ball.
- Jinx Zone — a player can enter the Jinx Zone using free spins and receive three possible prizes: Yellow Ball with a cash reward, Ball with a Skull, or White Cat. The Jinx area is under the reels. A white cat appears in this area only under the third reel. When the Golden Horseshoe rises to the Yellow Ball or White Cat, the player receives prizes and the reel is discarded 3 symbols for the next spin. When the Golden Horseshoe reaches the Skull Ball, the player receives a prize and the free spin’s bonus ends. In the Jinx Zone, the Yellow Ball will bring you a reward in the amount of 2000, 2500, and 5000 coins, the Ball with a Skull: 800, 1000, 1300, and 1500 coins, and the White Cat allows you to win a jackpot.
- Volatility of the Hexbreaker slot is high and RTP is 96.5%. The result in the game does not depend on the workload of the casino, on your total balance, and the size of the bet you made. You have the same chances of winning with all the players and it is possible to win all the rounds, or you can lose them.
Bonuses: Bonus Rounds, Free Spins, Other Bonuses
Hexbreaker uses the horseshoe symbol to expand the reels, when it appears, it moves the row up one position, and all the lower signs move up to fill the voids. The winnings are available after the completion of the reel transformation (expansion). The zone of luck is located above the reels with three available prizes. Size of the win: 800, 1000, 1300, 1500, 2000, 2500 and 5000 coins. Thanks to the Lucky Zone, you can get free spins, bonus coins, or a black cat. The black cat can only appear on the third reel of the Zone of Luck.
When the horseshoe symbol reaches the highest level — the player enters the Lucky Zone in the sphere with a cash prize, the player not only receives this money but also at the next spin, the reel raises three symbols higher. If the horseshoe symbol reaches the bonus sphere in the Lucky Zone, the player receives the Free Spins, and the next spin the reel raises three signs higher. When the horseshoe symbol rises to the black cat in the Zone of Fortune, the player can get the jackpot. On the next spin, the drum raises three positions. The jackpot amount is fixed and proportional; it is divided and intended for one player only.
The Hexbreaker slot has a substitution function — all symbols except the horseshoe, logo, and bonus can be transformed, turning into any signs in the main game. Each reel can contain 1-4 different transformed symbols. MultiWay Xtra feature — there are 59,049 ways to win by spinning the reel once. If more than one symbol matches in one column, the reward is multiplied. The wild symbol can replace any signs except the Horseshoe and the Bonus, and for each spin, the player receives a highly paid bonus.
The player receives the bonus of spins; the code on the reels is 2, 3, and three scatter symbols appear in any place. This bonus is reset if the reel expands and rises to the bonus sphere in the Zone of Luck. When using the bonus spins, you will receive balls with rewards. The Jinx Zone will reveal yellow balls (prize: 2000, 2500, 5000 coins), skull balls (prize: 800, 1000, 1500, 1800 coins), and a White Cat ball (a jackpot is drawn).
when the Golden Horseshoe symbol appears, the reel expands, when it reaches the top, it touches the Zone of Luck prizes. The jackpot can be obtained when the third reel, having expanded, enters the Lucky Zone of the White Cat. In this case, the player gets the opportunity to win the jackpot — the chances are high, the main thing is to use it correctly. Thanks to the software developer IGT, the Hexbreaker slot is available to play on mobile as well. To play from a mobile phone, you only need to have a stable internet connection. Players can use any mobile device to play: Android, iPhone, Windows, and others. You can play Hexbreaker slots online through any browser. There is no need to load a slot.
What is the Jinx Zone? What privileges it gives to the players and how to win prizes in it.
The player can get into the Jinx Zone when he receives the free spin bonus; it is located under the reels. In this zone, the player can receive balls of three types. If the player receives the Yellow Balls, his winnings can be 2000, 2500, or 5000 coins. As a result, the money prize is multiplied by the value of the coins. Skull Balls unlock prizes of 800, 1000, 1300, and 1500 coins. And if you hit the Balls of the White Cat, you have every chance to compete and win the jackpot.
How can the drums be expanded?
In class out of the game, on each reel, the players have symbols in the form of a Horseshoe. Each time a Horseshoe hits the player; the reel expands and raises three symbols higher.
Can the Hexbreaker slot be played for free from a mobile device?
To familiarize new players with the Hexbreaker slot, there is a demo version of the game, which is available on all your devices: computer, tablet, mobile. You can play from any mobile device: iPhone, Android, Windows, and others.
If another Free Spin opens when using the Free Spin Bonus, will this bonus be void or valid?
If when using the Free Spins Bonus you have the same bonus, you can use both of them in turn. Each bonus will be considered independent of the other. If you receive a win in both cases, it will also be credited to you separately for each bonus.
What are the odds of winning at the Hexbreaker slot?
Winning money on the Hexbreaker slot is pretty easy. The slot’s volatility is high, the RTP is 96.5%, the pay lines are 243, and the winning ways are 720. The facts show that to win you can make a Minimum Bet ($, €, £) of 0.8, play for fun, and win.