How to Play The Flintstones Slot: $0.01 Minimum Bet to $2 Maximum Bet
Playtech’s 5-reel, 1024 ways-to-win video game is based on the iconic TV cartoon of the same name. The game is packed with extra features, fantastically designed symbols, visual effects, and more ways to win than ever before.
- You should first decide if you wish to play the real money or demo version first. Both versions have their pros and cons but we recommend playing for fun first, to allow yourself to be familiarised with the various design and extra features.
- There is just one variable required to be adjusted to set your stake, as all 1024 ways to win are fixed and non-adjustable. You can use the plus and minus buttons next to the ‘Coin Value’ section to set your stake, with a minimum bet at $0.01 but the maximum at $2, giving both new players and high rollers alike the cause to play the Flintstones slot.
- Once you have set your stake, you can hit the orange spin button in the bottom right corner to get the reels spinning. The autoplay and turbo mode features will allow you to spin the reels instantly and keep them re-triggering without any user input required.
- Free Games scatter is required to unlock the free spins bonus option when it appears anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- The bowling bonus symbol appears on reels 1, 3, and 5 and triggers the Bedrock Bowling bonus. In this bowling mini-game, you can win a cash prize depending on how well you play the slot. The number of pins knocked down will act as a multiplier whilst you can score a strike for an extra throw!
- The Flintstones Rocky Ride is another extra feature in this pokie, where Barney and Fred can show up with their iconic foot-powered car to gift mystery symbols and prize multipliers.
The free spins bonus in the game is one of the most exciting parts. When 3 of the extra game’s icons appear anywhere on the second, third, and fourth reels, you will be given the opportunity to pick from one of three free game modes. In the Flintstones slot machine, the Dino bonus round will give you 10 additional games, where Dino himself from the TV show will dig for bones on each spin, giving you the chance to earn prize multipliers. The Great Gazoo round will gift you 12 free games, where symbols can be turned randomly wild and the Great Gazoo himself doubles as a wild.
The Wilma Wild free spins round is perhaps the most interesting. You are given just 5 extra games but every time wild lands on your reels, Wilma will collect the icon and place it back on the reels for the final ‘ultra spin’. The jackpot in the game is non-progressive and fixed, worth 1000 times your line bet when you match 5 of the Dino wilds across a line.
How to Win Big The Flintstones Slot: Match 4 Wild Symbols
The biggest win in the Flintstones slot game is the 1000x return for matching 5 of the Dino wild symbol on a line. Even matching just 4 of this symbol on a line will see you handsomely rewarded with a payout of 300 times your stake. Match 3 and it is not a total disaster, with 50 times your bet a decent reward. The cast of the TV show makes up some of the other exclusively designed symbols in the game. Fred and Barney are both high-value icons in The Flintstones slot free, worth 400 and 200 times your stake respectively when 5 are matched across your reels. Wilma and Betty are the other character symbols in this slot, worth 100 and 80 times your bet respectively for 5 on a line.