Jackpot 6000 Review: How to Play
Jackpot 6000 slot free is a 3-reel and 5-line video game from US provider NetEnt. It has a classic fruit machine theme, with a cartoon casino background featuring all the elements you’d expect in a casino scene. The machine itself is relatively simple with a row of buttons along the bottom that corresponds with various features, allowing you to spin the reels.
- When you enter the slot, the first thing you should do is adjust your stake through the options in the bottom right corner. There are generally four options for you to choose from, with the only bet being 10 coins, whilst the value can be altered for the true minimum ($0.10) and maximum ($2).
- You can check the paytable at any time on the actual virtual machine itself, with the combinations positioned in the top left corner of the machine. Options can be accessed at any point with the ‘?’ symbol which will allow you to read the rules to this game, as well as clarifying the understanding of anything missed out from this review.
- Once you are ready to get the reels spinning, the only thing left to do is hit the ‘Spin’ button. The various other buttons along the bottom row will allow you to collect and transfer winnings, as well as picking either heads or tails in that particular bonus feature.
How to Win Big Jackpot in 6000 Slot
The game has a relatively self-explanatory jackpot. It is non-progressive and fixed at 6000 coins; with the maximum win therefore quite low in terms of the other slots around. However, there are two ways you can possibly win the biggest prize; through matching 3 of the joker symbols or by matching 2 of those same symbols and getting lucky on the mystery prize bonus. 3 of the Golden Stars on any payline will return a tidy 100 coins, the bells are worth 80 for 3 on a line, grapes are worth 60 when you find 3 in a combination and the lemon and cherries are worth 20 each.
The mystery bonus prizes, which are unlocked when you match 2 of the joker anywhere on your reels, give you a random chance to get a number of coins between 10 and 6000 – meaning it is possible to win a decent amount of money relatively easily if luck is on your side.
- The joker symbol is the only bonus symbol in this game. For 2 of these, you will receive a chance to get a number of coins between 10 and 6000.
- When you win a number of coins, you can ‘transfer’ them to then play a game of heads and tails to try and double those winnings.
Free spins cannot be earned within the game, as there is no scatter symbol that can unlock them. When you sign up with certain NetEnt or NetEnt affiliated casinos, you may be given welcome bonuses and no deposit bonuses in the form of free spins in various of their slots. Therefore, this is the only way to earn extra spins in this pokie machine and is only an option when you are playing for real money.