How to Play Party Time Slot by Microgaming: Review
The classic pokie does not feature scatters nor unique symbols, and that makes it one of the simplest you’d find in the online gaming space. Gaming starts by making adjustments to your bets and spinning the reels. See how to play:
- Use the -/+ buttons to increase or decrease your stake within the range of $0.25 and $15.
- There is just one payline, and that means there is no room for adjusting the pay line in this pokie.
- The auto spin feature helps spin reels several times at a particular stake value.
- In Party Time slot, winning comes from spinning 2 or more matching symbols on the reels 1, 2, and 3.
- Payouts are made from left to right on the pay line and sometimes as a multiple of your stake.
How to Win Big in Party Time Slot
The tips & strategies below can increase your chances to win big in the pokie:
- Learn the basics of the game via the demo platform.
- Alter your bet with scarce winning spins.
- Play at max bet to win the jackpot prize.
- Play at a high paying casino.
- Exploit the RTP of the game.
Free Spins, Jackpot, and Bonus Symbols: Paytable
Jackpot: Party Time slot free has a 9,000 coins jackpot price, which may be up to $40,000 in value. You can land this prize by hitting 3 Logos on the reels. But there is a twist to this prize; you have to play at max bet (3-coin bet) to unlock this win as a lesser stake value gives a different amount other than the jackpot prize. Below are the paying symbols in the pokie:
|Bonus Symbol||Times Appeared||Bonus||Bonus Symbol||Times Appeared||Bonus|
How to win in Party Time slot?
Generally speaking, slot machines are games of chance, and there is no guaranteed way to win. However, there are a few things you can do to improve your chances of winning, such as setting a budget and sticking to it, choosing a slot machine with a high payout percentage, and playing at a casino with a good reputation.
What is a wild symbol in Party Time?
A wild symbol is a special symbol that can substitute for other symbols on the reels to form a winning combination but in the Party Time slot, there are no wild symbols.