The Main Features of Gold Factory by Microgaming
Gold Factory slot is a 5-reel, 50-payline video game from leading provider Microgaming. The game has a rather impressive RTP of 96.54%. This pokie machine has low volatility and therefore whilst the biggest wins may take a while to show up, it pays out smaller sums frequently. Whether you are an Android or Windows phone user, or if you enjoy playing on iOS devices like iPads and iPhones, this slot is mobile-friendly and Microgaming has ported it for compatibility on such devices.
How to Play and How to Win Big Gold Factory Slot
- When you first enter the game, you will first want to adjust the ‘Bet’ variable at the bottom of your screen to set your desired stake. The minimum bet is 0.50 credits whilst the max bet is set at 100 credits in the Gold Factory slot free. The game is suitable for those managing their bankroll and high rollers alike if you are playing it for real money.
- Once your bet is at your desired stake, it is time to spin those reels. The button in the bottom right corner will start the spinning, whilst the autoplay button to the left of it will allow you to let the reels re-trigger themselves for a set amount of spins. Your objective is to match combinations of symbols across the various paylines, with each symbol carrying another value.
The jackpot is fixed, non-progressive in Gold Factory slot machine, and set at 150 times your stake when you match 5 of wild symbols across a line. However, the biggest wins are to be had in the Reactor Bonus, where random prizes are obtained in a mini-game. The wild symbol is the most valuable in the base game and can return up to 150 times your stake. There are several other ways to win big. The Reactor Bonus round gives you the chance to pick random tanks out of 12 possible, where 10 contain cash prizes and 2 the ‘malfunction’ symbol. You can continue to pick tanks until you come across a malfunction symbol or all 10 prizes are obtained.
- Gold Coin Bonus scatter: it can appear anywhere on your reels and result in both a cash prize as well as access to the boiler room, where several additional features can be unlocked.
- Free Spins: once inside the boiler room, you will be given the chance to pick out tanks in return for various prizes, including access to either the free spins round or reactor bonus. You will be rewarded with between 10-35 free spins, with a 2x multiple on all wins.
- Reactor: you can unlock it from within the boiler room. You will be given the chance to pick at random for various cash prizes – but try to stay clear of the malfunction symbol or it will end with that.
This bonus can be unlocked once you are inside the boiler room. The boiler room is unlocked through 3 or more extra scatter symbols anywhere on your reels. Once you are in the boiler room, extra spins can be unlocked through finding the appropriate symbol, with the player receiving between 10 and 35 of them, in which all prizes are doubled.