Big Kahuna Pokie: 5 Reels and 9 Paylines
Across the casino, this pokie can be played for fun. Less experienced Big Kahuna pokie machine lovers can enjoy the game without placing the real money stakes. With no download or registration, a quick search for the pokie over the Internet will lead you to the demo version. Take advantage of the virtual tokens and familiarize yourself with the structure and symbols before placing real money bets. Players enjoying real money rounds have an RTP of 96.2%. On average casinos have 3.8% chances over you. Though relatively medium, the low variance is a pointer to regular wins that are likely to show up as you spin. Bonus rounds include the profitable Volcano and Mask features that guarantee incredible instant prizes and multipliers. Lots of Australian-licensed casinos have cash match offers and cashback rewards that you can enjoy upon satisfying the wagering terms.
How Different is Big Kahuna From Other Slots. Big Kahuna free pokie is a fairly unique game. Though it has a reel and payline structure, its 9 paylines are not fixed; winning formations can be spotted either diagonally or horizontally. Instead of the free spins in-game bonuses that are popular across other slots, the pokie promises big returns through the uniquely structured mask and volcano bonuses.
How to Enjoy The Real Money Version of the Game
- Ensure to sign up with a casino offering the pokie and the click on it;
- Choose the lines you want to place the bet stakes on;
- Place your bets (minimum- A$0.5, maximum- A$50);
- Hit the auto spin button to start the game;
- Wait for your luck turns when the winning line glows to show the winning pattern.
Big Kahuna Bonus Rounds, Bonus Spins and Jackpot
- Volcano Bonus Round: it is activated by the appearance of at least 3 volcano icons on an active payline. This leads to a mini-game of selecting berry symbols with diverse instant cash prizes.
- Tribal Mask Bonus Round: get 3 or more mask symbols and trigger the bonus. You will be introduced to a game of choosing from a collection of 10 extra masks. If you pick the lucky mask you will transform it into a Big Kahuna pokie machine with the potential of getting you 200× multiplier on your base game payout.
Big Kahuna does not have an in-game free spins round. There is a non-progressive jackpot of 8,000 times the base bets. If you get 5 wilds on a payline, the prize is yours. There are also casinos offering cool bonuses on the game. They include:
- Pokie Spins – a match up offer for new customers with up to $A 10000 spread across the first 6 deposits.
- Red Stag – a welcome bonus of up to $A2,500 plus 10 free spins which can be played in this game.
- 21 Dukes – new players have a chance to enjoy A$25 no deposit cash bonus plus 100 free spins.
- Melbet – players have $A 1750 and a bunch of 290 free spins.
Big Kahuna has versatile inbuilt features that enjoy flawless compatibility across platforms. The presence of html5 in the game, for instance, removes the need for downloading. Whether on Android devices, iPhone, iPad, Tablets, or Microsoft devices, the pokie can easily be accessed on the instant browser flash players. There are no extra plugins required.
Big Kahuna Paytable Features
For winning payouts predictability, Big Kahuna has an easy to understand paytable. It shows the value of each symbol that has a payout potential. For example:
- Oranges – 5, 4, and 3 on an active line will get multipliers of 250, 100, and 50 times the original bets.
- Volcano bonus symbol – 5, 4, and 3 of these symbols have multipliers of 2500, 1000 and 650 times the original bets.
- Pineapples – 5, 4, and 3 symbols get 120, 75 and 25 times the original bets.
- Melons – 5, 4, and 3 melons reward 100, 50 and 15 times the line bets.
- Raspberries – 5, 4, and 3 symbols on an active line get you 250, 150, and 100 times the original bets.
- Wild – It is represented by the game’s logo. 5 of them on an active line triggers the jackpot prize of 8,000 times the original bets.
- Scatter symbol – It is represented by a monkey. When it appears in the reel it can transform into a wild yielding a multiplier of 500 times the original bets.
Enhancing your Chances of Winning in Big Kahuna
Here are some tips and strategies that have been proposed by experienced gamblers and experts. There are no winning guarantees but they largely improve your winning chances.
- Play the Big Kahuna pokie demo version before trying the real money version. This is the only way to get familiar with the game without putting into risk any of your funds.
- Ensure you take advantage of the casino bonuses that will boost your stakes hence large wins when winning formations show up. The Yako casino’s match offer of 100% up to A$99 plus 99 free. Also, Jackpot City and Playamo casinos are profitable as they give 100% match up offers up to A$200.
- Place the maximum bets as you will have a chance of striking a non-progressive jackpot of 8,000 times the original line bets.
Playing Big Kahuna for Real Money
From this our site, you will get re-direct links to legit casinos offering the real money play. It is advisable to register with payment methods like MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, BPay, NeoSurf, or Skrill. These methods are useful when depositing and withdrawing money from your account. The signup process only requires a username and a password and takes a few minutes. The signup process only requires a username and a password and takes a few minutes. No much personal data is required. Even the details taken by such casinos for purposes of payments are heavily protected by standard SSL encryptions. The encrypted protocols bar unauthorized parties from accessing your data.
How many free spins can I win with Big Kahuna pokie?
This is a unique game. There are the other bonuses but no in-game free spins. You can sign up with casinos like Yako and take advantage of the 99 free spins for new gamblers.
Which mobile platforms can I play Big Kahuna on?
The game is playable on all mobile platforms, Whether Android, Windows, or iOS, you do not need downloading owing to the in-built html5.