Slot Dragons Law
The new classic video slot Dragons Law is designed in Chinese style and contains thematic characters. These include:
- Card marks (9, 10, jack, queen, king, and ace);
- 2 rose roses;
- Gold coins;
- Golden turtle;
- Golden pig;
- Chinese symbols;
- Gold star;
A huge advantage of the slot in the desktop and mobile versions will be the presence of special symbolism, as well as the ability to launch a free game. Also, during the free games, you can run an additional free game. This guarantees you the best paying. Unfortunately in this slot, you will not be able to hit the progressive jackpots. The slot has the following bonus features: free spins, multipliers, scatter symbol, wild symbol, instant play, respinning, retriggering, gamble feature.
In the free version of the Dragons Law slot, you can play on 5 reels and 30 paylines. Here, as in paid mode, you can still use bonus rounds and other bonuses. To find the right approach to this Chinese message, it is necessary to take into account the different tips and strategy. The main rules for the demonstration mode are no download, no registration, no deposit. Of course, using virtual mode instead of real currency, you won’t be able to win. This version of the slot is perfect for fun.
Symbols on Dragons Law and Its Paytable
The new Chinese video slot Dragons Law shows you the full version of its paytable to know more about symbols and combinations. It increases your chances to win. Dragon’s Law has 2 bonus symbols:
- Bonus symbol 1 – substitute – gold star. It appears on 2-5 reels. For 2 symbols you can get 5 credits, 3 – 50, 4 – 150, and 5 – 1000;
- Bonus symbol 2 – scatter – yin-yangs. It helps you to multiply your wins by the lines played times the bet. For 3 symbols you can get 5 credits, 4 – 10, and 5 – 50.
With the help of this and other available symbols you can make the next winning combinations:
- Winning combination 1 – card marks (9, 10, jack, queen, king, and ace). If you get 3 such symbols, you’ll receive 5 coins, 4 – 25, 5 – 100;
- Winning combination 2 – two roses. If you get 2 such symbols, you’ll receive 2 coins, if 3 – 10, if 4 – 40, if 5 – 150 coins;
- Winning combination 3 – golden coins. If you get 2 such symbols, you’ll receive 2 coins, if 3 – 10, if 4 – 40, if 5 – 150 coins;
- Winning combination 4 – golden turtle. If you get 2 such symbols, you’ll receive 2 coins, if 3 – 20, if 4 – 50, and 5 – 250 coins;
- Winning combination 5 – golden pig. If you get 2 such symbols, you’ll receive 2 coins, if 3 – 20, if 4 – 50, and 5 – 250 coins;
- Winning combination 6 – Chinese symbols. If you get 2 such symbols, you’ll receive 2 coins, if 3 – 20, if 4 – 50, and 5 – 250 coins.
It is important not only to know the rules for obtaining bonus symbols and features but also your luck. The more fortunate you are, the more generous this Chinese slot will be.
Slot Dragons Law on Real Money
The review showed that gamblers from all over the world like to play Dragons Law slots because of its profitable minimum and maximum bet sizes. Real money play differs first of all because you have to perform a little more action to start it. First of all, you have to choose the appropriate game platform and go to it. You must register there and enter your confidential information. You must then register, sign up and verify. Then you have to make at least a minimum deposit. For these actions, you can receive a welcome bonus from the casino and use it or any other no deposit bonus.
Bonuses and Jackpot
On the plus side of a slot with an ancient Chinese theme Dragon Law is the fact that its users can use free spins to boost their winnings. This free spin feature is activated after 3, 4 and 5 drums are marked with special symbols. Scatters will trigger 8, 12, or 20 Free Spins. If during the free spin scrolling process, you collect the desired combination of the scooters again, you will be able to make even more free spins. Unfortunately, you will not be able to win a progressive jackpot.
Pros and Cons of the Slot
Like any other slot, our ancient Chinese favourite has several pros and cons. These include:
- Availability of the mobile version, which you can use on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Tablet, iPod, Windows Phone because of the use of HTML 5;
- Profitable level of volatility – medium-high;
- A sufficiently high percentage of the RTP – 96%;
- Minimum bet – 1;
- Maximum bet – 10.
For example, it is already clear from the above that the dancing mobile version will be the fact that it runs on any operating system. And it’s also important to notice that you can run it on a device with any diagonal. This is because it adapts easily to any screen. Like any other slot, Dragons Law has a slight minus. Not every playground can play with club bonuses in this slot. Like any other slot, Dragons Law has a slight minus. Not every playground can play with club bonuses in this slot.