Where’s the Gold slot Review
Aristocrat Technologies is one of the leading internet game developers for some years now. They have a lot of game titles in their collection, and Where’s the Gold slot machine is another fascinating one. The pokie is a 3D video game that is all about a miners’ quest for precious jewels. Although this pokie machine looks basic to gamers, it boasts of features that still attract high stake bettors and low-risk gamblers considering its medium RTP value of 92 to 95%.
Play Where’s the Gold by Aristocrat: 5 Reels and 25 Paylines
Perhaps, the California gold rush in the mid-19 century has inspired Aristocrat Technologies as a developer in the design of this classic pokie. It has a white-haired man who appeared to have uncovered a gold mine as a result of honest toil. The Where’s the Gold slot by Aristocrat has 5 reels and 25 paylines with a coin size per line value of range 0.01 and 2. By playing with 25 to 125 coins, a gamer would need only 50p to spin the reels with an opportunity to increase up to a maximum bet of £50 per spin. This Aristocrat penny slot is a medium to high variance machine, and that means there are huge rewards for a gamer but not frequently. Beyond extra spins and bonus features, the game has detailed graphics and clear animations to support its team. Sound effects as you play is superb as well, putting you in a real gold mine in search of treasures.
Game rules: The most important rule in any slot is the winning combination. Just like other online pokies, winning in the game is by landing matching symbols from left to right on consecutive reels. Landing 3 or more of Where’s the Gold symbol delivers the biggest win, and that can result in the highest payouts should a bettor wager tat maximum bet. Other symbols like dynamite scatter and regular card symbols also have rewards when they appear in clusters o consecutive reels from left to right.
One effective method in playing Where’s the Gold slot machine free is by practicing on a free game mode or Freeslotshub. No download and no registration are characteristic features of Freeslotshub games where gamers play for fun. You have the opportunity to play this Aristocrat free slots, no deposit game to learn tips and strategies.
How to Win Big in Where’s the Gold Slot & Jackpot: Adjust Paylines and Get 500x Jackpot
Even though casino games tend to be games of luck, bettors may apply some strategies that would increase the chances of winning a game. One of the greatest tips to explore in online games is the RTP value of a gambling machine. See other rules on how to play and tips to increase your winning chances.
- Use – and + buttons on the bottom of your screen to determine your bet.
- Although paylines are adjustable, it is a gambler to activate all paylines to increase winning odds.
- Alter bets but play at max bet, especially when a little more confident on your slot machine.
- Hunt for bonuses and free spins.
- Split your bets and focus on building your bankroll.
Jackpot: Where’s the Gold slot game has a progressive jackpot amount of 1,000 coins for landing 5 of the most important symbol on reels 1 to 5. The next biggest win comes from the mine symbol that can deliver 500x win if 5 of the icon appears on the paytable.
Paytable & Bonus: Get up to 20 Free Spins
Free spins. Dynamite scatters are the custodian of bonus spins in Where’s the slot machine free. It takes at least 3 scatter icons to trigger extra spins. The good thing about this offer is that there is a chance to retrigger up to 20 exclusive bonus spins. But before a player gets this offer, he needs to choose from 4 characters who dig golds. It is a little game that where you get the number of free spins, your character digs up from the ground.
Casino bonus. Individual casinos offer various bonus packages for their subscribers. Players receive bonuses and extra spins when they register and play free pokies with no registration with a bonus. 24K Casino, Hello Casino, and Wild slots Casinos are platforms that offer bonuses and additional spins.
Bonus rounds: There are no exclusive bonus offers in Where’s the Gold slot machines asides the free spins and bonuses that casinos offer.
Real Money Play: Win in a Real Casino
There’s no much difference between free and real money games, except for cash deposit. You need a registered account to play games for real money. See a quick registration guide.
- See a list of recommended sites to create an account.
- Click on “create account” on the platform.
- Provide required details: email, address, contact and age details.
- Verify your account and select the payment method.
- Common among payment methods involve Paypal, skrill, Neteller, Visacard, Mastercard, Credit cards, or digital currencies.
- You can use HTML5 devices, tablets, iPods, iPads, iPhone, and Windows Phones to play Where’s the Gold slot game.
Where’s The Gold Pokie
Where’s the Gold pokie is a popular Aristocrat game which runs on 5 reels and 25 paylines. The slot is medium to high variance game. It offers free spins bonuses in its base game. It means payouts are big, but winnings are not that often in the game. Online betting and casino activity is legal in Australia, and gamers can play Where’s the Gold slot in licensed casinos in their regions.
Gambling laws in Australia are specific to regions, and casinos are licensed under state laws. The Department of Social Services regulates gambling in the Australia territory; the Independent Gambling Authority is responsible for South Australia, while the Department of Treasury and Finance controls Tasmania territory. Aussies players must be 18 years to play the pokie in online casino platforms. To play for real money, gamers must locate regulated casinos in their region to register and make deposits to play the Aristocrat software.
First, there’s no retro strategy for pokies. We recommend always including all paylines in Where’s the Gold pokie because that gives you more chances of winning. You may be disappointed to watch winning combinations on deactivated paylines, thereby robbing you of potential wins. Another strategy to win in the slot is learning how to lower your bet size if you are on a losing streak. Where’s the Gold pokie don’t make a win because a player has been losing for a while; outcomes are random and unpredictable. So, you can always increase your bet size once things turn in your favor since high stakes help maximize your potential win amount.
How To Win Jackpot
Where’s the Gold pokie is not connected to any pooled progressive network, but it has a top prize of 1,000 coins. The jackpot is worth up to £4,000 per spin if you play at the maximum bet. You can hit the jackpot by landing 5 wild icons on the reels. Winning the grand prize is not out of place using the theoretical return player of the slot.
How to use a betting strategy
Your first betting strategy in Where’s the Gold free pokie is to understand how to vary our coin size and line bet. Setting in both functions affects your expenses in the slot and influences your payout as well. Suppose you play a max bet at £4.0 per line and £50 per spin, you will have the chance to win one of the top 3 prizes of the slot. These include £4,000 for 5 wild icons, £3,000, and £2,000 for 5 dynamite scatters and pickaxe symbols. See other betting strategies to employ below.
- The RTP of the slot varies from one casino to the other and sometimes with the number of spins. It would help if you make the choice of a high paying casino and play more spins if you notice the game tilts to your favor with more plays.
- Play high bet if you have a robust budget because more free spins and bonus rounds are tied to it. This may be counter-intuitive, but it works in some online pokies as well as Where’s the Gold slot. It is a rule of thumb for a player to bet high stakes in an attempt to win the biggest prizes of a slot.
- You can be sure of a good return with Where’s the Gold free pokie because no portion of your bet goes to feed a meter like what happens in progressive slots. So, you can increase your stake to win the biggest prize.
- Another betting strategy is to set a stop limit in case you start experiencing a losing streak. It will do well if you stick to the limit you have set. This strategy keeps you from excessive losses since machines are unpredictable, even the ones with more odds.
How To Play Where’s the Gold Pokie by Aristocrat
The major characters which also form the high paying icons in the slot include Mary Money, Peter Paner, Nugget Net, and Prof. The California Gold Rush of the mid-19th century influenced the theme of the pokie. In the base game, the slot pays around 2 to 8x your stake, while the major attraction is the free spin bonus that gets activated in the presence of 3 or more dynamite scatter symbols. Players can set a coin range between 0.01 and £4.0 in the penny slot, which creates a low limit bet of 50p and £50 maximum bet per spin. The Aristocrat title is a straightforward game; see the rules and guidelines on how to play the game below.
- Lines in Where’s the Gold free pokie are adjustable, and you can vary them per spin.
- Use the line selection button to add or remove paylines. Line and bet selection in the slot determines your budget in a game.
- Lines can be reduced to 10, 15, 10, and even 1.
- The -/+ determine coin value and bet range.
- Click on Start to set the reels in motion.
- 3 or more symbols on the reels make a winning combination.
- A winning combination is an unbroken chain appearing from left to right except for scatter symbols.
- Two or more winning combinations on the lines count in the payout.
- Use the MaxBet button to wager at the maximum bet per spin.
- You may click on the AutoSpin button to give you up to 1,000 spins if you are tired of hitting the Start button for every spin.
Features That Takes Part In A Winning Combination
Where’s the Gold slot from Aristocrat has 25 paylines, which all take part in a winning combination. All the 6 high paying icons and the regular card symbols can form a winning combination on the reels and paylines. The gold digger, Dynamite scatter, Pickaxe, Shovel, Minecraft, and wagon make up the collection of high paying icons. It takes at 3 high paying icons to give a win on the reels except wilds and Dynamite scatters that can reward players with just 2 matching symbols. Jack, King, Queen, Ace, 9, and 10 are base game figures with only 150 coins for 5 matching icons on the reels.
Overall, gamers can have a total of 26 winning combinations from the pokie using all collections of symbols. Out of the 26 possible winning combinations, 4 of them would result in a “false win.” A false win is a game where you get a payout less than what you staked. For instance, if you wager $0.25 per spin and set the reels in motion only to get $0.10 win for landing 3 J’s, you have a false win. A false win in Where’s the Gold pokie is also known as a net loss.
Paytable Gaming Features
Aristocrat’s Where’s the Gold pokie has a collection of high and low paying icons. See what happens for each symbol and the paytable value of the icons.
- Gold digger symbol: Gold diggers are the wild symbols, which can form a winning combination with 3 matching icons on the reels. When they appear, wilds replace other icons on the reels except the scatters to complete a winning combination. You get 1,000 coins for landing 5 wilds on the reels. And if these icons appear during a free spin bonus round, you will get a rewarding payout.
- Dynamite scatters: Scatter symbols can form a winning combination when 3 icons appear anywhere on the reels. Scatters activate free spins, and the bonus rounds would continue when more of the icons appear on the reels. Winning combinations involving 3, 4, or 5 dynamite scatters give you 2x, 10, and 50x multipliers.
- Pickaxe & Shovel symbol: You win 800 coins for landing 5 icons of each symbol on the reels. Both characters pay 700 and 500 coins for 4 and 3 icons on the reels.
- Mineshaft: Land 5, 4, and 3 Mineshaft icons on the reels to win 400, 200, and 50 coins.
- Wagons & Lamps: Each icon pays 700 for 5 matching symbols while you get 500 and 100 coins for 4 and 3 matching symbols.
- Poker icons: These are the low paying symbols in the game with a maximum of 150 coins for 5 matching symbols. King, Jack, Queen, Ace, 9, and 10 each pay 20 and 50 coins for landing 3 and 4 matching icons on the reels.
How to Win Where’s The Gold Pokie
Aristocrat Where’s the Gold pokie game increases in volatility as players spin the reels of the slot. With RTP of 92 to 95%, players may experience big but scarce payouts in the pokie. The slot’s return to a player value suggests a house edge of 5 to 8.0%, which is the mechanical advantage the slot has over a player. With this range, you can be sure of payout around £45.00 to £47.5 for every £50 wager from a pool of players in the slot. This game is a fair slot that uses RNG numbers to determine wins. Gamers simply push a button and wait for winning combinations. You may consider the following strategies to beat the odds.
- Understand the odds of the slot before placing your bet.
- Master the symbols of the slot so you can maximize them when they appear.
- The pokie machine is a high variance slot, so a hit and run would not work for players. The assumption that Where’s the Gold free pokie will tighten up after a giving you a generous payout is baseless. This is because all outcomes are random, and future results have no positive correlation with past results in a fair pokie machine.
- The pokie favors more high bets and spins.
- Play the demo game to estimate the average time it takes to get something reasonable.
- Vary your bet and lines to suit your budget for more spins.
- Activate all paylines to increase your chances of winning.
- Play the slot in a fairly generous casino. Don’t choose a betting site because the platform is a celebrity pokie. Consider their payout index before signing up to play the game.
- A casino site’s wagering requirement is another significant factor that should influence your choice of where to play the slot. Avoid casino sites with insanely high wagering requirements that make it almost impossible for you to win anything with the bonuses you received.
Free Spins, Bonus Rounds, Betting Strategy
Where’s the Gold pokie has an in-built free spin offer that is activated by Dynamite scatter symbols. You get 10 free spins when you land 3 scatter icons on the reels, while nugget icons equal to the number of free spins you received appear below the screen. During the bonus round, wild symbols may appear to replace the nugget icons on the paylines to give you a winning combination. Players can re-trigger the free spin bonus round when they score more scatter icons on the reels until a maximum of 20 free spins are reached. Winning combinations involving 3, 4, or 5 scatters are subjected to 2x, 10x, and 50x multiplier.
A working betting strategy in the slot is a planned betting for extended spins. The slot favors high stake bets for multiple spins and activating of free spin rounds. Although this strategy may be counter-intuitive, it works, and it is common to tip applied for low to medium variance gambling machines.
- Gamble Feature – Where’s the Gold free pokie has an optional feature to increase your stake up to 5x value. The gamble feature is a 50/50 bet game, where players need to select a winning color from a selection to get 2 wins, and that continues for each round until a maximum of 5x your stake. A win multiplies your stake in this feature, while a wrong guess makes you lose your win. Once you get a win in the base game, you can play the feature by clicking on the Gamble Bet button. This feature incredibly multiplies your win, but we recommend you don’t try to gamble one win over and over. Each time you attempt a gamble game, your chances to win usually decrease, and you may be up to lose a bigger prize. If you are so confident, play the bet but employ moderation.
- The online casino where you choose to play the slot may also reward you with bonuses and free spins. Top casinos that offer Aristocrat Where’s the Gold pokie game have generous welcome bonuses and free spins for newbies when they register to play the slot. Also, loyal customers are rewarded for depositing and wagering. See top casinos below to play the game plus free spins and welcome bonuses.
- Mr Green – The casino rewards players with a 100% bonus up to £50 + 50 free spins.
- VideoSlot – Get 100% welcome bonus + 11 welcome spins.
- SlotsMillion – The Casino has an exclusive 200% bonus up to £60. Claim bonus using promo code.
- CasinoRoom – 100% welcome bonus up to €1000.
- Total Gold – 100% bonus up to €/£/$100 for sign up.
- MegaCasino – 100% bonus up to €50.
- Betsson – 100% bonus up to €100 + €10 free bet.
How to Play for Real Money
Playing for real money is the peak of Where’s the Gold slot game, and you must be a registered member of an online casino to gain access. If you are ready for a real money play, click the Play Now button on this platform to be redirected to the site to start your registration. See the steps to create your account below.
- Locate the signup button on the homepage of the casino that offers the slot for real money.
- You will be directed to a page that requests your personal data to start your registration.
- Enter your full name, email address, phone number, and contact address in the appropriate fields provided.
- You will also need to provide your age details to prove you are eligible to play pokies in an online casino.
- Most casinos that implement the Know Your Verification policy would request you provide a valid ID to verify your identity.
- Once verified, check the inbox of your registered email for a verification link. Click on the link to confirm your account.
- Go to the casino website, log in, and navigate to account to make a deposit.
- Once complete, select the game and start real money gaming.
- Top providers of Where’s the Gold free pokie machine accept a wide range of replenishment and withdrawal methods to make gambling easy and fun. Deposits are processed instantly, and some methods might take a few minutes to complete, while withdrawal lasts from up between 1 and 3 business days. Popular replenishment and withdrawal methods include Mastercard, Visa, AstoPay, ecoPayz, EntroPay, Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal. Some casinos that provide the pokie for real money also accept Instadebit, MultiBanco, Paysafecard, Qiwi Wallet, and bank transfer. Choose the most convenient replenishment and withdrawal method so you can have a smooth gaming process.
No Download No Registration Mobile Play
Aristocrat’s Where’s the Gold free pokie is a game that needs no download or the installation of any application to run on PCs and mobile. Mobile casinos and game review sites allow free to play online players that want to try the slot until they are ready for a real money session. When playing for free, players need no registration requirements to fulfill, and the game is available for instant play once a gamer clicks on the Play Now or Play for Free button. For gamers who love to play the gambling machine on the go, they can run it on their mobile devices and enjoy a smooth gaming session like the experience of gaming on a desktop or PC. Aristocrat designed the software for adaptability on different screens, including the small screens of mobile devices. So, players can run Where’s the Gold pokie on iPhone, tablet, iPad, Windows, and Android devices. The game once required FLASH to run, but the HTML5 provides players with better functionality to run the game on web browsers.
What is the Where’s the Gold pokie jackpot? Is it progressive?
The pokie is a non-progressive jackpot game; it has a rewarding fixed price up to 1,000x your stake.
How to use the betting strategy playing Where’s the Gold pokies for real money?
Your best bet in the game is setting the reels in motion for an extended period while playing high bets. You get more chances to win and increase the opportunity to trigger free spins with that strategy because the pokie is a high variance slot.
What is the minimum and maximum betting range?
The low limit bet is set at 50 cents while high stake gamblers can go as high as $50 per spin.
Is it possible to hit the jackpot in Where's the Gold pokie?
Although the jackpot is not an every spin event in the slot, the odds are not entirely against you. You may hit the biggest prize with more spins in the slot.
How does the pokie determine a win?
Like most pokies, the outcomes of Where’s the Gold slot is determined by a random number generator program. You get a win when 3 or symbols are aligned on consecutive reels from left to right. Еhe dynamite scatters will land you a win if 3 or more icons appear anywhere on the reels.
How does Where’s the Gold pokie volatility affect my game?
You must think of the volatility index of the slot before playing a game. It determines how often and how much the slot will pay you. The game is a medium to high variance pokie with big but infrequent payouts.