Mustang Money Pokie Main Information
Ainsworth Mustang Money pokie is an interesting pokie that promises special bonus rounds, high-end graphics, impressive gaming experience, and American West Spirit. This game takes you through a trip of America’s wild frontier with 5 reels and 100 paylines. The game prides itself with high variance and a free spins rounds where gamers can boost their payout potential with a friendly multiplier of 10 times the line bets. Playable from A$1 up to A$75 on the maximum, this game continues to attract huge following since its online version hit casinos in 2010. Symbols like Cactus plants, Dollar signs, gold bars, eagles alongside the common poker cards of A to 9 appear as monochrome images that allude to the desert spirit. The general symbols are the following:
- Wild symbol – Horse;
- To have a random multiplier from 2x to 88x try a Lucky 88 real money play experience with no deposit bonuses and free spins in the best online casinos situated under this slot game table specially for Australian players.
- Scatter symbol – Mustang Money Logo;
- High-value symbols – Gold Bars, Dollar signs, Sun, Cactus and Eagles;
- Low-value symbols – cards of A to 10.
- In Wild Life pokie Roaring wild lion that pays 2,500 coins so it can be a great alternative for Mustanf oney pokie machine.
The game has an average return to player (RTP) of 96.08%. This pokie is a high volatile game. The potential to reward extremely big payouts compensates for long gaps between winning rounds. The game has a user-friendly control panel. The bet control button gives you the chance to comfortably adjust the betting range. There is the autoplay feature to spin the maximum number of rounds at once. The volume button is an icon that players use to adjust the level of the stimulating gaming sounds.
The game is offered in both real money and demo versions in the Aussie casino sites. The free play versions are meant for inexperienced gamblers. With no need for downloading or registration, amateurs can easily enjoy the demo version that mimics the real game. This affords them a head start when trying the real cash game. Pokie’s top prize is an exciting feature. As a non-progressive prize, it is a static feature that does not grow with successive stakes placed on it. It promises a cool multiplier of your line bet.
Playing Mustang Money For Real Money
Getting into the wild action with the Mustang Money pokie machine is not hard. All you need is to get your gambling budget right. With a loaded account you head into exciting gameplay as follows:
- Ensure to start by specifying the bet lines you wish to activate (A total of 100 lines for the maximum bet gamblers).
- Make the use of the coins button to set between the minimum bet of A$1 and a maximum of A$75 per spin.
- Press the spin/auto spin button to set the reels in motion.
- Wait for your lucky turn which comes with eye-catchy glowing lines to give winning payouts.
- All winnings are automatically determined by the machine and displayed in real-time. There is no need for mechanical calculations.
The Difference with Other Slot Machines
Although structurally free Mustang Money pokie is similar to other games, it has some inherent distinctive features that make it unique. For example:
- Apart from the activating multipliers of 100, 10, and 2 times the original, an appearance of 3 of them leads to the free spins feature.
- During the free spins feature, there is the appearance of an extra coin symbol which can earn you up 10× on top of the 10 bonus spins.
- The pokie is medium to high volatile, hence big wins are possible in the long run.
Mustang Money Payout Symbols
The pokie is served with a paytable. This is where gamblers get to know the worth of every symbol if it completes a winning formation. From the animated symbols and poker cards, their paytable values are as follows:
- Mustang Money scatters – it pays when it appears anywhere on reels. 5, 4 and 3 of them pay 100, 10 and 2 times the original bets respectively;
- Dollar sign – 5, 4, and 3 on a single bet line yield multipliers of 1000×, 100× and 25× respectively;
- Cactus – 5, 4, and 3 on an active bet line fetch multipliers of 300, 100, and 25 times the original line bets;
- Sunset symbols – 5, 4, and 3 pay 150, 50 and 5 times the original bet line stakes;
- A and K – 5 of a kind pays 100 times the line bet stakes;
- Q and J – 5 of a kind pay 100 times line bet stakes while 4 and 3 of them pay 20× and 5× respectively;
- 10 and 9 – 5, 4, and 3 of these cards pay multipliers of 100, 10, and 5 times the original bet stakes.
- Wild Bonus: wild is represented by a flaming mustang head in Mustang Money free online pokie game. During the base game, it replaces all other symbols except the scatter. This increases the chances of getting matching symbols hence basting winning chances.
- Free Spins: get 3 or more scatters and trigger a prize of 10 free spins. During the free spins feature, an extra coin symbol appears. If you are lucky to land it on reels 2 and 4 you will the following impressive multipliers:
- The coin on reel 2 – a chance to win 2× multiplier;
- The coin on reel 4 – a chance to 5× multiplier;
- The coin on Both reels – you get a product of the first two multipliers (a total of 10×).
Apart from the in-game bonuses, gamers playing for real money have a chance of enjoying big cash match offers and free spins from popular Aussie casinos. A few examples of these bonuses include:
- Pokie Spins – a match up offer for new customers with up to $A 10000 spread across the first 6 deposits.
- Red Stag – a welcome bonus of up to $A2,500 plus 10 free spins which can be played in this game.
- 21 Dukes – new players have a chance to enjoy A$25 no deposit cash bonus plus 100 free spins.
- Melbet – new Mustang Money pokie players have $A 1750 and a bunch of 290 free spins.
Before getting excited by these bonuses, read the terms and conditions and ensure to comply prior to your claiming. The game’s jackpot is non-progressive. It is worth 1000 times the original max bet stakes. To win the prize, lucky players must get 5 flaming mustangs on an active payline.
Winning Probability. Pokies are known to be purely luck games. With gamification trends, developers are adding some complexities which require skills. Free Mustang Money pokie is not one of those games. There are some strategies you can leverage to win big. The game is highly volatile. The wins might not be regular but when they appear they are comparably big. Do not lose hope with a few losing spins. Keep spinning and the payout is likely to show up later as you spin. To increase your chances of winning ensure you activate the max bet option. This will give you a chance of getting the pokie’s top prize of 1000 times the original stakes placed.
Real Money Play. If you are interested in the real money version, the steps to playing are few. From our site click on any of the casinos and you will be redirected to sign up. In case you have already registered no need for registering afresh. With a list of casinos like the House of Pokies, Ace Pokies, and Playamo, you will be required to make real cash transfers to your account. Convenient methods like credits cards (MasterCard, Visa), e-wallets (Neteller, PayPal, Trustly), Prepaid vouchers like Paysafecard, and NeoSurf are all available for faster deposit and withdrawal processing.
What are the chances to hit a jackpot?
Hitting the Mustang Money jackpot is what every gamer hopes for. The jackpot is 1000× your stake and it is non-progressive implying that it does not grow with every player placing a stake. The surest path to this eye-popping prize is matching five dollar sign symbols across reels. Though chances are relatively low, you can give it a chance, and luck may come your way.
What devices support Mustang Money pokie?
To leverage the ever-growing demand for mobile gaming by the young generation, Mustang Money is built with mobile-friendly features. You can easily enjoy it on devices like iPhones, iPads, tablets, Android phones, and mobile phones.