How to Play Dragon Lines Pokie by Ainsworth
This Ainsworth pokie is a penny slot with a minimum bet of $1 per spin while high stake gamblers can wager up to $75. See the simple rules and guidelines to play this slot.
- Betlines can be varied as well as coin size (0.01 to 100) and bet per spin.
- A winning combo is a set of 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels.
- Scatters can form a winning combination with 3 or more anywhere on the reels.
- Hit the auto spin to get up to 100 spins at a constant bet value.
- Wilds only appear on the 3 middle reels (2,3 & 4) to transform a symbol.
Winning Big. Scatter icons activate the free spin round when 3 or more of a kind appear anywhere on the reels. Scatters activate 10 free spins with 3 of a kind on the reels, and one re-trigger is possible to get 5 free spins if you land 3 more of the icon during the bonus game. Dragon Lines free pokie machine does not have a progressive jackpot. There is a huge 100,000 coins up for grab if you hit 5 scatter icons on the reels. It would be best if you wagered the maximum bet to get the biggest payout. Ainsworth Dragon Lines pokie game is not a gambling machine and is not rich in bonuses. Some casinos have attractive packages to complement the in-game bonuses.
- Cybersins: up to $1,250 welcome bonus + 200 free spins.
- Slots.LV: 100% bonus up to $200.
- Netbet: 100% bonus up to £200 + 10 free spins.
- Videoslots: 100% bonus of up to £200.
- bitStarz: up to $200 welcome bonus.
Paytable Review. The slot has featured symbols and card icons that form the paytable. See the value of each symbol below:
- Dragon symbol – these are wild icons that substitute other symbols on the reels except the scatter to create a winning combination. Wilds appear during a bonus game randomly and stacked on the reels, and that creates a chance for a big win.
- Scatter symbol: in Dragon Lines pokie, they activate the free spin bonus and act as a multiplier with 3 of a kind on the reels. Scatter icons give the biggest payouts in this game with up to 100,000 coins.
- Ingot – this icon pays 10,000 coins for 5 of a kind.
- Gold coin pays 5,000 coins for 5 of a kind.
- Firecracker pays 4,000 coins for 5 of a kind.
- Card symbols – King, Queen, Jack, Ace, 9, and 10 pay up to 1,000 coins for 5 of a kind.
The return to player value (RTP) determines the frequency and value of the payout of the software. Dragon Lines pokie is a medium variance slot with 94.30% RTP and a house edge index of 5.7%. This translates to average volatility with up to $47.15 return for every $50 put into the game. Every spin is random and unpredictable, but there are simple tips that will increase the odds to win.
- Explore the RTP.
- Wager on all active paylines: more bet lines slightly increases RTP.
- Play high stakes to get better payouts value.
- Hunt for free spins.
- Bet in a generous casino.
The mobile version of the game goes with no download features. Gamers can run the pokie on the go on iPhone, tablet, iPhone, Windows, and Android without installing an application. The mobile play is possible via HTML5 technology, which is the native language of the web.
Dragon Lines Pokie for Real Money
Real money gaming in Dragon Lines free pokie machine is possible with only registered gamers on a mobile casino. A deposit is needed to get started playing this mode. See the steps below to create your account in a few minutes.
- Check the list of recommended casinos and choose a licensed platform.
- Click on the signup button to open the information page.
- You will be required to provide details including your email address, real name, contact address, and phone number.
- Provide your age details ( 18+ for most casinos) & a valid ID for KYC verification.
- Check your email and click the link you received for account verification.
- Log in and check the acceptable payment method to deposit cash then locate the pokie to start real money gaming.
- Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Bank transfer are typical replenishment and withdrawal methods.
What is the max win from the Dragon Lines slot machine online?
The maximum win from this slot game is 1,000,000 coins. This can be obtained from landing Yin and Yang scatter symbols with a maximum bet of 50 coins.
Does the Dragon Lines slot machine have free spins?
Yes, the Dragon Lines free slots have a free spin round. The bonus starts with 10 free spins and can be retriggered. Hit 3 more scatter symbols to get 5 more free spins.