How to play Classic 3 Reels Slots
Classic 3 reels free casino slot games for fun are basic pokies with modest gaming features when compared to higher reels games. Although the best paying classic pokies have attractive payouts plus outstanding features, like Double Diamond slots with 95.84% RTP, 1,000 coins jackpot with a bet range of 40 cents to $500. Play 3 reels slots free play no download both for fun and real money on online casinos and enjoy free spins offer plus bonus reward. Whether they are 3, 9, or 5 reels pokies, they are fully mobile adaptable.
Slot games originally began as 3 reel ones, so nowadays these are regarded as classic. Long-time pokie fans and newbie online players may prefer the ease of classic gameplay instead of the complexity that are bonuses and multiple, adjustable pay lines. Pokies are usually either 3, 5, or 7 reels long and the number of probable combos multiplies with the number of reels, which has made higher-order reel games more popular.
Symbols are usually old-school like BARs, fruit, and stars. Many online game casinos allow you to filter searches by the number of reels or there might be a tab called ‘Classic slots’ that optimizes finding these video games. RTP is usually above 90% plus ranges from 92 to 98%. Minimum wages can be as low as $0.3. Pay lines are classically single and fixed but there exist some multi-line classic pokies. 3 reel slots common features include:
- One Payline. Most classic games available online have one pay line which goes across the middle row; it makes payouts favorably configured for a player because you only need to get one winning symbol by a BAR or Wild to win money.
- Gamble Feature. This allows you the opportunity to multiply every win. A card is kept face down and you are to correctly predict either suit or color. If you get the suit right, your win is quadrupled while the correct color doubles it. If you fail, you win nothing plus your initial hit is forfeited.
- Paytables on Display. In the greater number of classic games, there is no need to tap a paytable button to get the information displayed, instead, you will see one by your reels. Most times the display is made to look like what you would get in a Vegas slot.
- Progressive Jackpots Slots. Progressive jackpots are special jackpots that grow by taking a percentage of every coin that gets inserted into a machine. They are usually won by making a specific combo while playing at maximum bet but with classic games, a smaller portion of the jackpot is given to lower stake wins.
- Free Slot Games with Bonus Rounds. Playing latest 3D pokies might give you a high expectation about features a pokie machine can have like free spins, extra games, multipliers, etc., that aren’t found on most classic slots. Two of the buttons you will see irrespective of the games include ‘spin’ and ‘autoplay’.
- Free Offline Slot Games. Offered demo games with no internet no Wi-Fi connection required.
How to Win Playing for Fun
Winning combinations are made from getting 2 or 3 of the same symbols on the pay line. Winning gives an undeniable rush plus if it is real money play, you are awarded actual cash.
To win while having fun, you must first understand the payout percentage that each pokie has been programmed to give back to players over time. The higher the RTP of penny pokies the more your chances to win in the long term. Your best bet is software with an RTP of 97% and upwards.
It’s a good idea to research different classic pokies min plus max bets to budget funds accordingly. Optimize playing sessions by gaming for a predetermined time and save your money for the future.
Typically, all symbols in paytable will equate to a different value; with some worth far more than others. You will want to aim to find the highest paying symbols to unlock the biggest wins, whilst wild symbols can help by substituting other symbols you need for a winning combination. Whilst the payouts in classic pokies may not be as high as with the 5-reel ones where you can match up to 5 symbols on a line, playing classic games makes the winning process easier.
The Best Paying 3 Reels Slots
In case you are considering checking out 3-reel pokies, below are the best payers out there:
- Goblin’s Cave Slot: It has an RTP – 99.32% which is astounding when it comes to online games. It is a multi-spin slot that requires you to play various numbers of reels on each spin while a hold option is presented to you.
- Couch Potato Slot: It is one of Microgaming’s pokies. You can expect as much as 97.3% of all your stakes forming winning combos in the long run.
- Spectacular Wheel of Wealth: You get to win 96.3 times out of 100 when you persevere. It has a bonus wheel spinning game that is activated when using maximum bets.
Best 3 Reels Slots to Play with No Download
These games are available for mobiles and PC with no download because the use of HTML5 technology allows hitch-free running without any plugins. Break Da Bank by Microgaming is among the best; Jungle Boogie and Gingerbread Lane are also great.
3 Reels Slots Bonuses. Such bonuses depend on the pokie you are playing through most casinos that offer the basic classics. Many have Wild symbols which can replace other icons on a pay line to form a winning combo. There is a Scatter symbol that might trigger a bonus game or appear elsewhere on your reels, not on a pay line, and still register as a part of a winning combo. Free spin bonuses can also be triggered by scatters or other means and you can win risk-free. Jackpots might be fixed or progressive and require unique sets of symbols to give you the massive win.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Those who are not too familiar with slot machines or who prefer games that are easy to understand will likely fall for this kind of penny slot. Despite being simple and lacking in outstanding graphics and dazzling animations, they usually deliver a clean, efficient and classy user interface.
Lots of people relish in the simple extra games where they earn cash fast but it can seem to some as a bit dull. A player who has been on 5-reel pokies for a long time might quickly lose interest in what he sees as repetitive and basic. Wagering options are normally restricted but this can be taken as an advantage for people gaming on a tight budget.
Many 3-reel slot developers have been well-known among players for a long time. They started with land-based games but progressed to video ones. International Gaming Technology, Novomatic, Playtech, NetEnt, Aristocrat are legends in the industry and provide both real money and free games to casinos worldwide.
Playtech produced famous classic pokies like Tropic Reels, Sultan’s Fortune, and Vacation Station. Novomatic started off producing many classic slots but has, in the past few years, updated many of these to 5 reels. Always Hot and Burning Hot Sevens remain to be two of the most popular classic pokies that Novomatic has produced. Aristocrat developed one of the most famous classic pokies of all time in Queen of the Nile, the original still standing as one of the very best.
Best 3 Reels Slots to Play with No Download
Triple Diamond (IGT): About as basic as pokies come, this classic offered by a leading provider IGT is famed for its simplicity and relatively strong RTP – just over 95%. With up to 9 lines in play at once, this is a great entry-level game for new players, whilst also offering a high enough max bet to be useful for high rollers too. Special symbols in Triple Diamond help unlock prize multipliers too, which can make your wins even bigger!
- Bullion Bars (Novomatic): With 3 reels and 20 paylines, Bullion Bars by Novomatic strikes a great balance between simplicity and many opportunities to win. There is a fantastic free spins bonus available in this game, unlockable with even the smallest of initial wagers.
- Ultra Hot (Novomatic): Another Novomatic’s offering, Ultra Hot and its updated form Ultra Hot Deluxe are among most popular 3-reel games available. With just 5 lines in play, your chances to win may feel limited but this slot is a perfect homage to classic fruit machines.
Top 3-Reel Slots Which Slot Machines Payout Better
- Double Diamond: Provided by Aristocrat, it is an Asian-themed software with a max jackpot of $5,000. Its RTP is 93% and its betting range is from $0.30 to $60.00.
- Quick hit: It was developed by Bally software and has an RTP of 94.06% with a max jackpot of $5000.
- Triple Diamond: It has 9 pay lines to wager on. Provided by IGT, this software has an RTP of 96% and a max jackpot of 1000x your total bet.
Are classic pokies better than other slot machines?
Slot preferences are very personalized. If a player is into simple and straightforward games, he will pick classic pokies. 5-reel games, however, are more visually engaging and usually pack bonus features that some players are enticed by.
What types of classic slot machines exist?
There are Classic, Multi-Line, Progressive classic pokies, and classic slots with bonus games. Similarly, there are some 3D video games that have 3 reels, yet they are few and far between, as these more modern games typically follow new 5 reel model. In addition, some 3-reel pokies do have fixed jackpots as opposed to progressive ones. Also, most land-based casinos will contain some classic slot machines.
Are classic pokies better than 5-reel ones?
Classic pokies are easier to understand. Therefore, they are a great entry into online slots for new players and are accordingly built to accept low minimum bets. However, they are accessible for high rollers too, and provide a great balance between what you can wager. Furthermore, they often pay homage to classic 3-reel pokies from casinos and bars, meaning if you enjoy these you can take a trip down memory lane.